What is True Love?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What is True Love?

Postby ms.sin17 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:56 am

@jadegil6: Ok :) jelai said, "love is like a bubble gum, "Makapikit makabuang" :lol:" means love is like a bubble gum, when it sticks yOu will gO crazy.. I answered, supeeeeer! you will going to be crazy!! [sigh!] Its very frustrating tO be inLOve sOmetimes! :| hOw abOut yOu? have yOu ever been inlove?? :?:
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:46 am

Yeah, about twice a day! That's why I have had to limit the number of times I look in the mirror!
Yikes!!! Watch Out!!! There's a wild man on the loose.
I used to swoon....but lately all I do is to burst out laughing. hmmm...

No...honestly...I really did fall in love with my horse when I was younger. I talked to my therapist about it, and he asked me if my horse was a filly or a colt. Oh my....what did he think I was....a gay?

No...honestly (for the second time)...I really did fall in love once. But I made the mistake of letting her ride my horse. That dang horse!!! After she felt that mass of muscle between her legs, it was never the same again for us. Just a bit of advice for you fellas: if you ever take your girl horseback riding, make her ride side-saddle.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby margie » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:05 am

our soulmate is the supreme self, the supreme being.our true lover and belovedis not fashioned of flesh and bones. To know our true love we need to be inlove.Being in love has nothing to do with being in our feelings and emothions Feeling and emotions are fluctuations of the mind. The presence of love is not proved by mental waves that come and go. Riding the waves of the mind is not an act of love. Giving up our ego is an act of love.
margie

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:23 am

margie wrote:... To know our true love we need to be inlove.Being in love has nothing to do with being in our feelings and emothions Feeling and emotions are fluctuations of the mind. The presence of love is not proved by mental waves that come and go. Riding the waves of the mind is not an act of love. Giving up our ego is an act of love.

Very informative and smart one. In addition, to love is to accept the person whatever or whoever he/she is. Accept his/her past and forget the bad one and cherish what at present.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:13 pm

m&m wrote:Hello, please share your opinion about this question, thanks! :D

Love is somthing eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.

Vincent van Gogh
crisipicada

Postby brave » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:54 pm

Komustaka. :)

I'm very new here. I just joined up today. My best friend just got married. She met her husband 10 years ago when they were in high school at the age of 14 and they just got married Dec 2009. It took them that long to build & grow their relationship. She told me it was hard as they went through a lot of ups and downs. They even lived in different countries for 3 years and continuing their distance romance. They met a lot of different guys and girls during their journey but these guys and girls were not the one. They found out in all those 10 years that they were meant for each other as soul mates and to be together forever. There were a lot of negative and temptations againts them but it only made them stronger. They were commited and loyal to each other. If you ask me what is true love? I would say that I have witnessed true love in my best friend and her husband. It doesnt have to be a 10 year romance though. They waited for the right time to get married as they were too young and they were building their careers 1st.
brave

Postby ms.sin17 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:58 pm

brave wrote:Komustaka. :)

I'm very new here. I just joined up today. My best friend just got married. She met her husband 10 years ago when they were in high school at the age of 14 and they just got married Dec 2009. It took them that long to build & grow their relationship. She told me it was hard as they went through a lot of ups and downs. They even lived in different countries for 3 years and continuing their distance romance. They met a lot of different guys and girls during their journey but these guys and girls were not the one. They found out in all those 10 years that they were meant for each other as soul mates and to be together forever. There were a lot of negative and temptations againts them but it only made them stronger. They were commited and loyal to each other. If you ask me what is true love? I would say that I have witnessed true love in my best friend and her husband. It doesnt have to be a 10 year romance though. They waited for the right time to get married as they were too young and they were building their careers 1st.

WeLcOme tO the site, brave! :D Oh well, the LOve stOry Of yOur friend is amazing. It is very seldom tO happen nOwadays. I think that was because Of the sOvereign arrangement Of the LOrd! :) Everything has aLready been pLanned by God even befOre the fOundatiOn Of the wOrLd.. :) Its very amazing that they have met a lot of different guys and girls during their journey but thOse guys and girls were nOt the One. Yes! That is sOmething a TRUE LOVE STORY! and Yes! We must wait for the right time to get married and build Our Own careers 1st. Your best friend is Lucky tO have such LOve stOry in her/his Life.. :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:21 pm

brave wrote:Komustaka. :)

Congratulations to friends. It is true that love is so hard to find. Sometimes you need to get hurt first or many times. Friendship is the best foundation as i can see in your best friends relationship.
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:35 am

m&m wrote:Hello, please share your opinion about this question, thanks! :D

'True Love is a commitment. It isn't defined by the emotional highs and lows, but by a decision to love, and that choice is sustained by an uncompromising will.
Miriam Sarno-Tumangday, Ed.D.
crisipicada

Postby purex » Wed May 12, 2010 6:05 am

jadegil6 wrote:Yeah, about twice a day! That's why I have had to limit the number of times I look in the mirror!
Yikes!!! Watch Out!!! There's a wild man on the loose.
I used to swoon....but lately all I do is to burst out laughing. hmmm...

No...honestly...I really did fall in love with my horse when I was younger. I talked to my therapist about it, and he asked me if my horse was a filly or a colt. Oh my....what did he think I was....a gay?

No...honestly (for the second time)...I really did fall in love once. But I made the mistake of letting her ride my horse. That dang horse!!! After she felt that mass of muscle between her legs, it was never the same again for us. Just a bit of advice for you fellas: if you ever take your girl horseback riding, make her ride side-saddle.

Uh ohhhhh that must be love for your horse
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum