Please post your profile page and number

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Please post your profile page and number

Postby lyrehc » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:21 am

Yes Chrisi is attractive, if she wants to be single that is fine, if she wants to be married then she may need to put wings on her prayers. I used to know lots of single women in a large church, some wanted to pray and do nothing thinking God would bring them a husband, they are still sitting there waiting and are older and will probably never marry. Some took action, they put wings on their prayers, many are now married with children. Each person may do as they chose[/quote]

actually people never put wings on there prayer it God purpose that prevail always...God has its on willl and his will be done always.....to those woman who prayed to have a husband and never had as what you said then probably God has his purpose why they are still there..and to those you said that take action that put wings on there prayer and now married with children its still God's will that they are married now....No one can phantom Gods mind even if we pray always not all prayers has a YES but its him who is great that gives answer to prayer...even if you choose if God has plan for you everything you chose will be nothing ;) ;) ;)
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby fenmoor » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:49 am

Smiley wrote: It is important to be realistic I know of several westerners that after announcing repeatedly that they were in a paradise ended up heading back home after the reality failed to match the dream. Sad but true. Be aware of the pitfalls.
From your posts I suspect that you would likely get along pretty well in the Philippines. I know I prefer it.But it may not be for everyone.

How true... the Culture in the Philippines is very deceptive. It looks rather westernized but underneath the surface, it is VERY different. I think that really hurts some peoples experiences when they go there. I think if you want some place that is more like where you are used to living (English speaking westerners) you should try Belize.

lyrehc wrote:actually people never put wings on there prayer it God purpose that prevail always...God has its on willl and his will be done always.....to those woman who prayed to have a husband and never had as what you said then probably God has his purpose why they are still there..and to those you said that take action that put wings on there prayer and now married with children its still God's will that they are married now....No one can phantom Gods mind even if we pray always not all prayers has a YES but its him who is great that gives answer to prayer...even if you choose if God has plan for you everything you chose will be nothing ;) ;) ;)

Wow lyrehc, You would make a great Reformed Baptist, which is what I am. Most Christians now a days believe that man is pretty much autonomous, it is refreshing to see someone that believes like I do.

Bill
fenmoor

Postby BigBlastGuy » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:52 am

lyrehc wrote:Yes Chrisi is attractive, if she wants to be single that is fine, if she wants to be married then she may need to put wings on her prayers. I used to know lots of single women in a large church, some wanted to pray and do nothing thinking God would bring them a husband, they are still sitting there waiting and are older and will probably never marry. Some took action, they put wings on their prayers, many are now married with children. Each person may do as they chose

actually people never put wings on there prayer it God purpose that prevail always...God has its on willl and his will be done always.....to those woman who prayed to have a husband and never had as what you said then probably God has his purpose why they are still there..and to those you said that take action that put wings on there prayer and now married with children its still God's will that they are married now....No one can phantom Gods mind even if we pray always not all prayers has a YES but its him who is great that gives answer to prayer...even if you choose if God has plan for you everything you chose will be nothing ;) ;) ;)[/quote]

Sounds good but is not reality. When you wake in the morning you make a choice to get out of bed, when it is time to eat breakfast, the wonderful body God gave you tells you you are hungary but you must make the effort to eat breakfast. God makes you understand you should be clothed, but you must make effort to select and put on clothes. God gave you ability to learn in school or to produce in work but you must make effort to go to school or find a job and work. We can imagine fruit on a tree, we may even see fruit on a tree but we must pick the fruit and eat the fruit to enjoy the fruit.

Same is true with finding a mate, God made you to desire a mate for love, affection, support, companionship, but each person must make effort to find and select a mate.

Put wings to prayers. Put actions to wants and desires that are within God's will and plan.
BigBlastGuy

Postby red » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:09 pm

I think it is better to post profile and pic on jaderune because not all men have much time to be involved on the forum. It can be time consuming. Plus men can read what your interests and little about yourself. I was one among ladies who posted profiles on here. Gosh it was long time ago back when original owners managed this site. Am I right Sir Michael? The orig owner had cancer. I used to give them headaches ha ha! I'm grateful to jaderune. I'm loyal to this site. :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:24 am

Yes, Red, back when Jade and Rune had the site I looked at it periodically, but with no serious intentions because of being married. I was impressed on reading their story. It was great what they found in each other. Also I thought it was neat that they were not trying to take advantage of each other. They found each other using another site as this one did not exist at that time. They started this site by doing favors for their family, friends, and relatives, and then they included other people, and it grew from that. They were faithful to each other until cancer caused his death. This forum is great for anyone who can get involved in it. It is enjoyable to post, start posts, and respond to posts. This is the best place to get to know what another person is thinking and what their attitudes are as well as their convictions. Over a period of time you can really get to know other people here. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum