Do You REALLY Want To Find An American Man

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Do You REALLY Want To Find An American Man

Postby Edwin » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:36 am

There are some reasons why so many western men have been attracted to filipinas. There are also some reasons why filipinas are attracted to western men, and I don't see a problem with that at all as I have a quite a few connections with friends and relatives who have found filipinas for their wives. Smiley is correct in that there are good people and bad people anywhere you go. You just have to figure that out, and find a way of discernment. The western man is attracted because the culture of the filipino people is to be admired, and has some things in it that our society has long ago lost. Some of those are respect, God fearing and loving, love for family, and a closeness to each other as well as a willingness to help each other. The filipina as a general rule will be faithful and will take very good care of her husband and children. The filipinas have a theory about western men being responsible and providing stability for the filipina as well as providing some help for her family. I have also heard some say that they think the children born to the union between the filipina and the western man are beautiful. Everyone has his/her own ideas and reasons why they get involved in this, but it makes sense to me! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Dear friend. I truly just like your posting and your current

Postby neomava » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:51 am

Awesome site you got.. Very interesting topic you talked about haha.
neomava

Re: Do You REALLY Want To Find An American Man

Postby Edwin » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Welcome, neomava, we are glad to see you here. Please keep coming, reading, posting, and even starting your own topics to discuss. This is a good place. You will find a lot of interesting topics here. You can even go way back and pull up a very old topic to discuss simply by finding it and responding with a post with your own ideas on it. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum