Dating Experiences

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Dating Experiences

Postby red » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:21 pm

Feel free to share your dating experiences. How was it? Any embarrassing moments, please share. :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Re: Dating Experiences

Postby fenmoor » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:56 pm

After I left the Marine Corps and moved to Arkansas, I was dating a lady... We went to dinner on my birthday and while we were out, my apartment was robbed. It doesn't end there though.. The following April Fool's Day, I had a friend call her up, pretending to be the Police. He told her she needed to come down to the station for questioning in connection to the break in. He told her they found the men that did it and that the criminals told the Police that she was in on the crime.

After 5 minutes of her claiming innocence and protesting about the Police questioning her, I took pity and told her April Fool's ... Probably the best April Fool's prank I ever pulled.

Bill
fenmoor

Postby red » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:39 pm

fenmoor wrote:After I left the Marine Corps and moved to Arkansas, I was dating a lady... We went to dinner on my birthday and while we were out, my apartment was robbed. It doesn't end there though.. The following April Fool's Day, I had a friend call her up, pretending to be the Police. He told her she needed to come down to the station for questioning in connection to the break in. He told her they found the men that did it and that the criminals told the Police that she was in on the crime.

After 5 minutes of her claiming innocence and protesting about the Police questioning her, I took pity and told her April Fool's ... Probably the best April Fool's prank I ever pulled.

Bill

lol...I would be pissed If I were her.

My sad and embarrassing experienced was when I had this blind date. We had dinner together then watch movie. It was kinda awkward because when we talked once on phone it was long talk, then we met it got kinda quiet. Then after movie he said okay i will call you just keep in touch. I said okay...darn i was expecting but then i thought hmmm..maybe he doesn't like me because i got chubby that time. I asked my friend why he was not contacting me anymore. My friend said i was not his type. It challenged me to work out and dancing to get slim.
red

Postby Edwin » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:28 pm

That was kind of mean trick, fenmoor, but then if you didn't make her think that too long, I guess it was okay. She probably thought it was really funny once she learned that you were tricking her! On April 1st I told some people that I worked with that our owner/employer had sold the business and that we all were going to have to look for employment elsewhere. They were stunned, then I said April Fools, but then in a few months he did sell the business, and we were all looking for a job, so I was telling the truth, but I didn't know that at the time. :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:34 pm

Red, I will bet that he was sorry once you got slim, trim, and beautiful with your working out and dancing! That would make you think, well, what is his type, huh? Some people want to date a skeleton, and other people want a little meat on the bones. I have never been turned off by a little weight. As long as the person is healthy, that is all that counts, and a little weight doesn't hurt anything, I don't think. If the weight is a high proportion of fat, and if that weight is an indication of poor health then that is a different thing. Many people look nice with a little extra weight on their bones! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 pm

It's okay Sir Ed, that guy was not really attractive to me. But that guy is Chemical Engineer worked in Pilipinas Kao Co. Probably he is married now too. I got some guys that I dated before but my best friend stole them away. She isn't my best friend now. I forgotten her long time ago. What was her name? :?: :lol:
red

Postby Edwin » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:20 am

When you were not attracted anyway, then it was not a disappointment. When your best friend stole your guy from you that was not nice. But you are better off that you have forgotten long ago. Such is life, and you win some and lose some, and as long as you gain that is good! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby lie_ta » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Edwin wrote:When you were not attracted anyway, then it was not a disappointment. When your best friend stole your guy from you that was not nice. But you are better off that you have forgotten long ago. Such is life, and you win some and lose some, and as long as you gain that is good! :D :D :D :D

Does anyone get involved to two men and you are attracted to someone even you had a boyfriend or girlfriend at the moment? It is hard.
lie_ta

Postby Edwin » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:46 pm

lie_ta, that is a hard situation where you are attracted to two at once. You have a bf/gf, and you are attracted to someone else. You have to be honest with yourself and the others involved. In a situation like that you risk losing both as the one you are with might not want to stay knowing you are attracted to someone else, and if you are going to stay that other interested person might lose interest. That's a case where I think seeking God's guidance is important. Before long in a situation like that you have to make a decision. God's way is the best way! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby fenmoor » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:37 pm

LIe_ta

Unfortunately, this situation almost always ends badly if the 2 people know each other. I was dating this girl and went home to see her family and almost instantly I found her sister very attractive. She was not as pretty but she had a spirit that just drew me in. From that point forward I was doomed, for both girls. I could not really "fake it" with the g/f and the sister was off limits, as they were close.

Now if you are attracted to 2 people and they do not know each other, then you have to be careful and make an educated decision. Who ever you do not choose, you need to avoid of you could get into trouble again. BAD situation.

I hope you do well in this situation, I do not envy you.

Bill
fenmoor

Next

Return to General Forum