What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby Edwin » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:28 pm

That is a hard dilemma to be in Red. I don't know the answer to that one, but I guess don't sell until you know it is the right thing to do. We went down the hill to town early this afternoon. We went to have keys made for the house the kids are living in. I also took a shower with running water, which was nice. Then we all, except Carol, went to the store for a pop run. They actually drink more pop than I think they should, but it is kinds of harmless. At least they are not getting intoxicated or high on the pop. We then had burretos with beans and salsa for supper with milk. We also ate oranges. I put some blades on the ceiling fan only to learn that the fan motor won't work, so it will have to be replaced. We took our dog Rand with us, and just before coming home he wanted to visit the little dogs across the street, and we didn't know where he went, and he was so intent on visiting that he wouldn't come when we called which is really unusual for him. We got back a little late, and I am tired and have a lot to do in the next few days, so I think I will go to bed early! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:20 pm

Yesterday I loaded my pickup truck full of our daughter' things, plus a hidebed couch that Carol wanted to give to her. We have Carol's grandmother's couch in one of the reefers, and her grandmother has been dead since the 1970s, so Carol wants it in the house. When I got down to our daughter's place, we unloaded all that stuff, and then we put on a big load of garbage that the former renters left. I had no idea they were filling 3 rooms in 2 buildings with garbage. I slept on that couch that I took down without pulling it out, and I am used to a large bed, so I had trouble sleeping on that narrow couch. My pickup truck has horse racks on it, and I used to haul horses with it years ago. I actually hauled one horse about a week ago. It hold lots of garbage in those horse racks, so we hauled 3 large loads of garbage, and we just about have all the garbage cleaned out. I think it will take another load or two, and a lot of cleaning up, and then we will have all that garbage taken care of! Our daughter is exhausted, and I am a little tired also, so we are going to take tomorrow off, and then finish hauling garbage probably on Friday. We both had a shower, put on clean clothes, and ate television dinners, and then I came home. It feels good to have that accomplished! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:38 pm

It's fun day, my girls were playing together. They are trying to reenact what they saw on tv show "One Born Every Minute". The eldest acted as nurse/doctor and my baby girl acted as the mother delivering a baby. They used doll as baby. lol
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:43 pm

That is fun, Red! Your girls have quite an imagination. It is fun to remember playing like that as kids, and then it is fun to watch other little kids play too. They are so innocent, and have some really great ideas. They had it all figured out, huh, with the doll as the baby and the others as nurse and doctor. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:52 pm

Yes, so much fun. When I am so stressed, watching them play together just makes me giggle and makes stress go away. Sometimes i just pretend reading or doing something but I am listening to their play. They like to reenact alot. They copy me sometimes or my eldest would copy her teacher in school and she makes her sister as her student or sometimes she acts as preacher. The one thing that worries me is when they act like going to party and go shopping, gotta hurry change clothes because boyfriend is waiting outside, oh call the bf that they are gonna be late. Made me asked where they get that idea. whew..
red

Postby crisipicada » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:03 am

Life has been so many problems lately. So much concerns and despite of that God is really good. He is always there for me despite of my issues and concern. Sometimes, I got really sick when I cannot bear the problem and usually end up in the hospital, but I am thankful to the Lord for the strength. Today, we are so much busy since ORSITE will be conducted next week by the National Head Quarters. We are preparing the records and station as a whole. Hope that it will be successful and wil have good result. :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:12 am

Yes, Red, the ideas that they get sometimes are almost scary, huh? They pick up more than we realize that they do, and then act some of those things out. Yes, Crisi, the Lord is our strength, and we must look to Him for His help and guidance. Preparing those records is a big thing, huh, Crisi, and I hope and pray that it will turn out great for you! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Oh yes kids are kids they like to copy that is why we adults be careful on our actions in front of them. :D
red

Postby Edwin » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Yes, you are right, Red, the kids copy the good, the bad, the ugly, whatever they see and hear. In our family my nephews when they were little were saying things that we never said, but they picked them up from a rancher friend of our who did not hesitate to say anything that came to his mind, and much of it bad. For each of the kids the story is similar. They heard something that would shock most of us who try to keep our language clean, and then repeat it in front of people much to our embarrassment! :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby red » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:46 pm

yes, i agree with you Sir Ed. Like in that movie the The Little Fockers. Kids can catch up easily. And they sometimes relay that to others. That is why they need guidance and talk so closely to them make sure they grasp every word you say.
red

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum