Meet and Greet

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Meet and Greet

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:18 am

So You Are Half A World Away From Each Other...Not A Problem In Cyberspace. Say Hello and Introduce Yourself.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Re: Meet and Greet

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:48 am

Hello everyone. I am Michael. I'm the site owner, operator, moderator, chief cook and bottle washer. I'm an American, or as is commonly referred to by my filipino friends...a "foreigner". Since I don't have a profile on the website, I'll briefly describe myself, as many of you have done in your profiles. Born July 9, 1946. (hmmm, let's see now, I guess that makes me about 33, right?) I'm 6'1" short, and I weigh about 220 lbs. I have a very white complexion, such a fair-skinned lad! I am a Baptist. (OK, so not a Catholic, but at least a Christian). I am college educated, majoring in Business and Psychology. I am a business owner, and work mostly in construction. I live in Austin, Texas (presently). I am divorced (the meaning of which is unknown to many of my filipina friends), and presently single. I have one daughter, who is 17 and lives with her mom (who has re-married). My daughter plans on studying Theology and Philosophy upon entering college in Sept. 2010. My characteristics are yes, yes, yes, yes and yes to all of the good ones, and no no no to all of the bad ones. I don't smoke or drink. I am a vegetarian, and I eat mainly uncooked veggies and fruits, but I do eat seafood and fish, as long as it isn't fried. OK, I admit it...I am kind of a health freak. I try to excercise everyday for at least 30 minutes. I am looking to meet new friends, as well as to maintain my friendships with old ones. I hope to meet some new friends through this forum, and to be of assistance to anyone who desires my help. May God smile down upon us today! :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cutegen » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:08 pm

:D
hello everyone!

Im genanie capoy from maramag bukidnon, i joined this forum to meet friends

to know more about me just read my profile at page 192. number 8. :)

thank you :D
cutegen

Postby paul v » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:59 am

well page 192 number 8 you should have no problem finding your knight in shinning armor.. all the very best to you in life GENANIE
paul v

Postby cutegen » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:57 pm

paul v wrote:well page 192 number 8 you should have no problem finding your knight in shinning armor.. all the very best to you in life GENANIE

thank you paul......
cutegen

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:04 am

by Papabratt » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:04 pm

Hi everyone

I am a new guy from San Diego, Ca and wanted to do a quick intro...

I'm African American living in San Diego, CA. I retired from the Navy a few years ago. I just turned 55 yrs old in April and all my children are grown and living on their own. I now work for the Navy as a civilian and really enjoy what I do.

Not really good at doing these introductions, but I hope to make a few friends here. Have a great day.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:07 am

by cutegen » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:45 pm

your welcome...

good luckcutegen

Private messageE-mailTop
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Komputer » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:21 pm

Ok, let me introduce myself.
No, not really a newbie but....

I live in Texas. Do not smoke nor drink.
Am not religious well not into much of anything.
I do not work since I do not have to. Not really retired just do not work.

I did get my BS/Electronics and did work for a few years. ( does this mean I am in the same age group as you Mike?)

Single and looking but not too hard since it is not easy to find ones better half.
No children, ie I live alone with my children, ie the 4 legged type. They are so small, chihuahuas.
Komputer

Postby Durwood » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:07 pm

Hello, i go by the name Durwood to my close friends. I am 54 and divorced since March of 2006. I have no kids of my own, but i have 3 stepsons from my previous marriage and 3 granddaughters and 1 grandson, and i love them all. I live close to Dayton, Ohio where i have my whole life. I'm 5'8' and about 170 lbs.\

Durwood
Durwood

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:32 am

I would like to welcome Papabratt, Komputer and Durwood to the group. And welcome also to all of the other new members who have joined, but haven't introduced themselves as of yet. I hope that everyone will participate by posting their responces to the topics, or starting a new topic of their own. PEACE!
jadegil6
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Forum