how to keep the love alive?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: how to keep the love alive?

Postby m&m » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:28 pm

To keep the love alive is to submit our lovelife to God. :D
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby brave » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:59 pm

You have to ask the question. What made you attracted to each other in the 1st place? I'm sure both parties were doing all they can to impress and court each another. But once they got each other...the romance slowly died because they got each other now & they don't have to work on trying to impress each other anymore..the challenge is over..I"ve done the hard yards and now I can relax. This attitude kills the romance. You have to keep the romance & fire going strong like how your feelings were for each other in the begining. You have to use your creative romantic side in dreaming up and initiating a romantic day/evening or weekend. You can do this every 3 weeks and for anniversaries. Don't reveal the plan to her/him as it will ruin the excitement. Just hold him/her by the hand and lead them to the boat (no questions asked), board it and sail away to your romantic evening/weekend or picnic at the beach with your fav music & when you get there, she/he will be grinning from ear to ear and will be so happy. Anyway you have to do something like that. You know what I mean. Please note: Both parties must do this for each other.
brave

What is your take on the Haiti Earthquake?

Postby Lindsayraikwarme » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:57 am

China and Russia put the blame on some screwed up experiments of US for the earthquake that happened in Haiti.
Chinese and Russian Military scientists, these reports say, are concurring with Canadian researcher, and former Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief of Forbes Magazine, Benjamin Fulford, who in a very disturbing video released from his Japanese offices to the American public, details how the United States attacked China by the firing of a 90 Million Volt Shockwave from the Americans High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) facilities in Alaska
If we can recollect a previous news when US blamed Russia for the earthquake in Georgio. What do you guys think? Is it really possible to create an earthquake by humans?
I came across an article about Haiti Earthquake in some blog it seems very interesting, but conspiracy theories have always been there.
Lindsayraikwarme

Thats me!

Postby highvoltz » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Ola, what's up amigos? :)
Hope to get some assistance from you if I will have some quesitons.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)
highvoltz

Postby crisipicada » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:11 am

brave wrote:You have to ask the question. What made you attracted to each other in the 1st place? I'm sure both parties were doing all they can to impress and court each another. But once they got each other...the romance slowly died because they got each other now & they don't have to work on trying to impress each other anymore..the challenge is over..I"ve done the hard yards and now I can relax. This attitude kills the romance. You have to keep the romance & fire going strong like how your feelings were for each other in the begining. You have to use your creative romantic side in dreaming up and initiating a romantic day/evening or weekend. You can do this every 3 weeks and for anniversaries. Don't reveal the plan to her/him as it will ruin the excitement. Just hold him/her by the hand and lead them to the boat (no questions asked), board it and sail away to your romantic evening/weekend or picnic at the beach with your fav music & when you get there, she/he will be grinning from ear to ear and will be so happy. Anyway you have to do something like that. You know what I mean. Please note: Both parties must do this for each other.

You must also take note of how you have caring to your partner when the time she/he fall for you. Cherish every moment and keep energy in the relationship
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby chaychay644 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:19 am

ladystarfish09 wrote:stay honest to each other and go out for a romantic date! :) or read his/her past letters for you!

yeah, honesty is the best way to keep the love alive..
chaychay644

Postby crisipicada » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:25 am

chaychay644 wrote:
ladystarfish09 wrote:stay honest to each other and go out for a romantic date! :) or read his/her past letters for you!

yeah, honesty is the best way to keep the love alive..

Is it possible to love someone whom you don't trust? What if he made a mistake a lie to you? Will you still love him/her?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Nice post

Postby Sophie JOHNSON » Sun May 30, 2010 1:53 pm

Indeed cool article you got here. It'd be really cool to read something more concerning such theme. Thank you for sharing this info.
Sophie JOHNSON

Postby Chas » Mon May 31, 2010 8:01 pm

crisipicada wrote:
Is it possible to love someone whom you don't trust? What if he made a mistake a lie to you? Will you still love him/her?

You can still love them, but you cannot live with them.
Chas

Postby NativeAmerican » Mon May 31, 2010 9:31 pm

i would think..
talking with each other
not letting the day go by without expressing ones love and affection for eachother
NativeAmerican

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum