Pinoy Food

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Pinoy Food

Postby red » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:07 am

crisipicada wrote:It is so healthy to eat vegetables. This afternoon i cook "law-uy" wherein all vegetables are cook in a boiling water with some "subak" like add a little fried fish. When it is serve hot, it taste good and you will a lot because you will really crave for it. Try it. To married couple, wife, seduce your husband by cooking delicious food this rainy season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of my favorites for lunch but my husband always says it's a weed, especially leafy veggies.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:22 am

Everyone has different tastes in food. I like most every food. I have a son-in-law that is so picky that it is easier to say what he will eat rather than what he won't eat. I can handle hot and spicy to some extent, but not extremely hot. I can eat it hotter than I could when I was young. Carol does not handle hot and spicy hardly at all. I like to figure out the foods that are prohibited in the Bible, and either limit them or stay away from them. I know God told Peter to kill and eat, and he argued with God, saying that those foods were unlawful. Of course God was teaching Peter an object lesson to accept the Gentiles, as He had accepted the Gentiles. I like pork, but I think a person should limit its comsumption also, as a lot of it is probably not healthy. We are not supposed to each meat from animals that were scavengers. I would not enjoy eating a duck with feathers, although for some that is a delicacy. I would not, if I could help it, eat blood pudding as we have a prohibition in the Bible from eating any blood, because the life is in the blood. Other than that, I love food!!!! I have heard that a woman can seduce a man with food, and that is okay with me! I wouldn't mind being seduced with food! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu May 24, 2012 1:08 am

I am the one who cook in the apartment for our food with my friend, Inday Girl. Most of the time, I use to cook food like potato, sayote, and carrots with chicken.

at exactly 5am, I cook our breakfast and we eat at 6:15am. Usually, when she wakes up, the table is already prepare for eating and also i cook food for lunch so that I wont be hurry to go back to apartment for lunch. Also, Inday Girl is packing food for lunch inorder to save money.

Most of the lunch, I cook fish. And for dinner, I use to cook pancit with vegetables and meat a little. Our menu always include melon, banana or mango. Also our drinks, I always prepare lemon juice with melon, sliced it very tiny. In the morning, I prepare cucumber with carrots and with sweet and sour vinegar. Choco milk is always prepared every morning together with our breakfast.

It is really enjoyable to cook and do the budgeting and it is a wise thing to do. Thanks for my dad for teaching me this. :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Smiley » Thu May 24, 2012 6:08 pm

I love to prepare food for people too.I like fairly spicy food but I also used to cook for my kids who don`t care for anything too hot.Pork,chicken and fish are all good many different ways.There were a lot of vegetables in the Philippines that I did not recognize,I imagine that it will be a lot of fun to learn ways to prepare them as time passes.
As far as balut goes :shock: count me out. I was young and I was drunk.Now I am neither. I figure that it is about as appealing as eating a booger out of a dead horses nose.Can`t see why anyone would want to do that.
Smiley

Postby Smiley » Thu May 24, 2012 11:09 pm

I don`t know what it was called but in Leyte I had a spicy sweetpotato dish. It was awesome. Darn,now I`m hungry and it`s time to go to bed :cry:
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Fri May 25, 2012 1:18 am

Smiley, count me out on the balut also!!!! I used to play in the dry chicken manuer, building roads, and making hills, then I would lick my fingers, also pick my nose and eat the bugers! But I think balut is worse than that. I was pretty small when I used to do that!!!! It used to make my older brother want to puke, just to watch me doing that! But it didn't bother me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crisi, you do a great job of cooking and making lunches! I wish I were Inday Girl!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I do alright here, though, except lately I am having to work to hard, and that will last until August! I can't wait, but I hope I meet my goal by August 1st and I probably will! Hope, hope hope! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum