Devotion, Inspiration, Prayers...

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Devotion, Inspiration, Prayers...

Postby crisipicada » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:23 am

Prayer request:

1. Mama's health.

My mother text me this afternoon while eating my oatmeal for lunch, she is having a high blood pressure and not feeling well. She text me that her body is so heavy to carry as in she cannot stand or whatever. I am so much worried because I am far from the barrio and can not take care of her now. I hope I am there for her at this moment. She plan to see the doctor tomorrow and I hope that her sickness will be addressed properly. She is diabetic and having high blood pressure. She is a stroke victim since 2004.

2. I am sick also. please pray for my health.

I did not go to work this afternoon since I suffer from dysmenoria. I got my redtide and I just rest and take sleep in the afternoon. But still was not able to take rest since it is so much painful with what I am suffering now. I hope and pray that I will be fine tomorrow so that I can attend to my mom at the hospital when she will be in the city proper.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby fenmoor » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:08 am

crissi,

Prayed. There is nothing causing the problems for you is there? I notice you wanting to have children on the other post and I am hoping that everything is fine in that way for you...

God Bless
fenmoor

Postby crisipicada » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:06 am

fenmoor wrote:crissi,

Prayed. There is nothing causing the problems for you is there? I notice you wanting to have children on the other post and I am hoping that everything is fine in that way for you...

God Bless

Yes of course if I have a husband then I believe I can have a baby :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am single now and never married, you know. How can I have a baby if I do not have a husband? of course it is my prayer that God will protect me as long as i am still single. Of course it has been my prayer that God will guide me too.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby fenmoor » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:50 am

crisipicada wrote:Yes of course if I have a husband then I believe I can have a baby .

Excellent. The last lady I was with was not able to have children... she wanted them so badly but could never have them. I am glad that is not you! :)

Bill
fenmoor

Postby Edwin » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:26 pm

Crisi, I hope you and your mama are both better by now. I have been praying for both of you. Diabetes is a difficult disease. Carol has had it for many years, but just a year ago it got much worse, and we are not sure why. Going on insulin proved to be what she needed, and now her blood glucose level is more acceptable. She takes high blood pressure medication, cholesterol lowering medication, other diabetic medication, antidepression medication, and more that I can't even remember just now. It is a worry to you, Crisi, huh, when you mama does not feel well? I pray things will go better for both of you! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:19 am

Praying for everybody's concern here.
Like to ask for prayers for my bro he passed the Criminology Board Exam but can't apply jobs in government agencies because he has pending case that has been 10 years already and waiting for judgement now. He encountered vehicle accident and was charged for reckless driving. Pls pray that justice be served and in favor to him.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:45 am

Yes, all of us need prayer in one way or another and for various needs. It is good to pray for each other in the needs that we have. That is hard to have a legal issue hanging over his head for so long a period of time. We pray that it will be resolved for him. There is an interesting "Negro Spiritual," "It's not my brother or my sister, but its me oh Lord, standin' in the need of prayer." :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:03 pm

Thanks Sir Ed, Every prayers is appreciated here. That is what we are for to pray for one another as Christians.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:40 pm

Welcome, Red, it is important for us to pray for each other. It helps a lot to know that other people are praying for our needs. None of us do so well that we do not need the prayers of others. We all need prayer. Jesus set the example for us of praying for us, even though we were not in the world yet at that time. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum