Possible problem

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Possible problem

Postby wildermess » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:04 am

jadegil6 wrote:Mr. Wilderness,
I prefer to remain a trusting and optimistic soul, and that may leave me vulnerable at times, and possibly place some members at risk of getting caught in an online scam that may be perpetrated through this Forum, but it also allows me to retain my faith and hope and trust in the human race that most of us are good at heart, and will do the right thing in our dealings with others.

I agree with you 100% jadegil6. There are wayward people in this world, knowing they are there doesn't change my faith in the goodness of my fellow man, I don't ignore them, I have compassion for them. I'm sincerely sorry if I ruffled your feathers.
Have you ever seen a friend fall for something you saw a mile off? I responded in a very frank way as if you were a friend sitting right next to me. When I see users and takers it just gets under my skin. My only intent was to give the feedback you asked for and help. I guess printed words come across harder than intended as well. I've been reading jaderune.com since before Rune passed it on to you and I know he chose the right man. If my post came across as something different than that, again that was not my intent.
My suggestions are probably better on a different kind of forum, you would know that better than I. That advice is worth exactly what you paid for it, wala :roll:
I never understood why peoples links were removed from other forums, you've educated me, thank-you.
If you believe there were any daggers in my post, there were not and I sincerely apologize. Good luck!
The best secret I know is that there is beauty everywhere if you know where to look.
wildermess

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:26 am

Thank you for your continued support of the website by visiting and participating in the Forum.

I did think from the start that the person who sent me the PM was an African scammer. But I wanted to make sure before I deleted their membership account. I sent them an email, and this is the reply that i just received about 5 minutes ago:

My Dearest,
Thanks once again I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail through the website. How are you doing over there together with your job and every members of your family, with hope you have a nice and lovely day? Well mine was cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Jane Hens Jerry, from Monrovia in Africa and presently i am residing with in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war going on in my country years ago.

I am Miss Jane Hens Jerry a daughter of Dr Hens Jerry. My late father Dr Hens Jerry, was the personal adviser to the former head of state and a successful International business man, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning kill my father. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where I am leaving now. I would like to know more about you.

Your likes and dislikes, as i love cooking, handball reading, cool music jazz etc. i don't like dishonest people and none respectable man. i want to know your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail, Hoping to hear from you
soonest,
many kisses and hugs.

Best Regards

Miss Jane Jerry Merry Christmas

That was a very slow reply for a scammer, but now that they have replied, I know for sure it is a scam. I have deleted the person's account from the Forum roles. The photos that were sent along with the email were some photos that I have seen several times before.
My best regards to everyone. Watch out for the Unscroupulous Minority! (ie...scammers!) Hmmmm? I would like to try that "handball reading" sometime. It sounds like it might be fun! ZOOOOM!!!! ZOOOOM!!! hehe
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby wildermess » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:06 am

jadegil6 wrote: I would like to try that "handball reading" sometime. It sounds like it might be fun! ZOOOOM!!!! ZOOOOM!!! hehe

Ya gotta be quick! :o :lol:
The best secret I know is that there is beauty everywhere if you know where to look.
wildermess

Postby crisipicada » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:49 am

wildermess wrote:
jadegil6 wrote: I would like to try that "handball reading" sometime. It sounds like it might be fun! ZOOOOM!!!! ZOOOOM!!! hehe

Ya gotta be quick! :o :lol:

Oh, goodbye scammer. Now you are deleted. You better be good again but not here. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:57 pm

I was trying to read those handballs as they whizzed by my head, and I could swear that one of em said, "I'll Be Back!"
Hmmmmph! Ya can't keep a good scammer down.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby chaychay644 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:33 am

jadegil6 wrote:Thank you for your continued support of the website by visiting and participating in the Forum.

I did think from the start that the person who sent me the PM was an African scammer. But I wanted to make sure before I deleted their membership account. I sent them an email, and this is the reply that i just received about 5 minutes ago:

My Dearest,
Thanks once again I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail through the website. How are you doing over there together with your job and every members of your family, with hope you have a nice and lovely day? Well mine was cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Jane Hens Jerry, from Monrovia in Africa and presently i am residing with in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war going on in my country years ago.

I am Miss Jane Hens Jerry a daughter of Dr Hens Jerry. My late father Dr Hens Jerry, was the personal adviser to the former head of state and a successful International business man, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning kill my father. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where I am leaving now. I would like to know more about you.

Your likes and dislikes, as i love cooking, handball reading, cool music jazz etc. i don't like dishonest people and none respectable man. i want to know your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail, Hoping to hear from you
soonest,
many kisses and hugs.

Best Regards

Miss Jane Jerry Merry Christmas

Well, from that letter alone, I am 100% sure that it came from a scammer...at least were sure enough that she is before her profile had been deleted..Good job as usual sir Michael..
chaychay644

Postby crisipicada » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:38 pm

jadegil6 wrote:I was trying to read those handballs as they whizzed by my head, and I could swear that one of em said, "I'll Be Back!"
Hmmmmph! Ya can't keep a good scammer down.

Well, i do believe that at the very start, you have suspected a scammer and have proven that she really is. You are such intelligent person, great! I believe it wont that easy to run a forum and it takes patience and perseverance to keep it and be a successful one. All i can say is that: Winner don't quit and quitter don't win, thus continue and be persistent. If there is no pain there is no gain. This is the time of planting and sooner or later you will have a very good harvest. :D :D :D
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:14 pm

There is always problem anywhere, online or not online.

I do not receive any problem or PM from like that for quite a long time. That is good to hear that it is being deleted by the admin here if this message appear on this forum.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:30 pm

I agree, Crisi, that it is very good that we have a moderator who keep's people from popping on here and giving people problems. With the administrator's attention, we are safer here from various bad things that could happen. :D :D
Edwin

Postby m&m » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:08 am

One of the possible problem is when he or she does not love you anymore and find another. That is the common problem in any relationship.

There is a saying that "When you stick to him or her even there is someone much better, then that is love."
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum