NEVER QUIT !

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

NEVER QUIT !

Postby jennie » Sun May 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Every person in the world have their own problems , some of it are financial , family and love problems .
But whenever we experience these problem we get stronger and more stronger so we'll be able to face when another comes along . The only thing that can help us is to pray GOD'S help . GOD will never ignore us and HE knows that we can handle the things and every little things happen for a reason . So every time you feel like quitting , just think about GOD , HE never quits for you and for us no matter how bad we are . HE is so patient and through that we can find LOVE that is unconditional . :)
jennie

Re: NEVER QUIT !

Postby Edwin » Sun May 06, 2012 11:17 pm

You are right, jennie, God never gives up on us. We look to Him to help us in our time of need. Yes, things do happen for a reason, and each trial makes us stronger. The bad times help us to enjoy the good times. Yes, pray to God and never give up, because God did not give up on us! You, are right, jennie, God does not throw us out because we fail, He helps us even in our failures to find our way with Him! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon May 07, 2012 1:35 am

If i quit in the training i might not be able to finish it. So never quit whatever you want to accomplish. It needs discipline. Without discipline, you wont succeed.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby jennie » Mon May 07, 2012 11:40 am

thanks edwin for the wonderful reply :D

yeah speaking of that .. I will never quit too finding my mr.right and I hope he'll just there waiting for me for that right time for us to be together ..
jennie

Postby Edwin » Mon May 07, 2012 9:12 pm

You are welcome, jennie! Yes, I hope and pray that for you too! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum