Quality Man Looking For Quality Filipina

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Quality Man Looking For Quality Filipina

Postby BigBlastGuy » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Maybe you!

I'm caring, open-minded, live and let live, generally quiet, confident, easy going but can be tough if I need to. 55 years old, medium build, 6 feet tall, athletic, still have my hair. I am a successful professional, came from a poor background, worked hard, have had a career living all around the world (but never Philippines) so appreciate different cultures . Semi-retired. By USA standards not rich, not poor. Was married for a few years many years ago. No children. Considering moving to Philippines. Maybe 1/2 time in the Philippines and 1/2 the USA. Do not want to have children but could embrace your child. Forgive me bragging--I am well liked by American women but do not like their attitude and as I have lived in several countries I know that other options are available. I like outdoors, sea, swimming, mountains, natural quality food, simple quality life. Natural home in quiet surrounding not apartment in busy city.

What I am looking for: Quality, spirit, attitude, emotionally level. Chemistry with me (which I can judge in person). How we mesh physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Natural woman who sometimes wants fancy more than fancy woman who sometimes wants natural. Her goals and attitude are important, not her current education, job or financial situation. I will admit I am not very attracted to chubby women. We all have different size, that is good, I mean excess weight on body size god gave us.

If you are interested, email me at bigblastguy@yahoo.com. Please include your jaderune page and post number.

Blessings to all!

Guy
Last edited by BigBlastGuy on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BigBlastGuy

Re: Quality Man Looking For Quality Filipina

Postby BigBlastGuy » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Bump this!
BigBlastGuy

Postby crisipicada » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:16 pm

I hope you will develop friendship with filipina and find the right one. God bless for the search
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:36 pm

It does help to get on here, read post, and write posts. That way people will get to know who you are and what you are like. At least 2 people that have been on this forum have found their mates through getting on here, one was a filipina, and the other was an American guy. As far as I have heard it has been all good. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby julie vi feril » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Getting to know a Filipina --you have to develop constant communication with her and lately you will know her "inside and out"--- :D
julie vi feril

Postby Edwin » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:32 pm

julie vi feril wrote:Getting to know a Filipina --you have to develop constant communication with her and lately you will know her "inside and out"--- :D

Yes, Julie, very important! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue May 08, 2012 1:14 am

BigBlastGuy wrote:Maybe you!

I'm caring, open-minded, live and let live, generally quiet, confident, easy going but can be tough if I need to. 55 years old, medium build, 6 feet tall, athletic, still have my hair. I am a successful professional, came from a poor background, worked hard, have had a career living all around the world (but never Philippines) so appreciate different cultures . Semi-retired. By USA standards not rich, not poor. Was married for a few years many years ago. No children. Considering moving to Philippines. Maybe 1/2 time in the Philippines and 1/2 the USA. Do not want to have children but could embrace your child. Forgive me bragging--I am well liked by American women but do not like their attitude and as I have lived in several countries I know that other options are available. I like outdoors, sea, swimming, mountains, natural quality food, simple quality life. Natural home in quiet surrounding not apartment in busy city.

What I am looking for: Quality, spirit, attitude, emotionally level. Chemistry with me (which I can judge in person). How we mesh physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Natural woman who sometimes wants fancy more than fancy woman who sometimes wants natural. Her goals and attitude are important, not her current education, job or financial situation. I will admit I am not very attracted to chubby women. We all have different size, that is good, I mean excess weight on body size god gave us.

If you are interested, email me at bigblastguy@yahoo.com. Please include your jaderune page and post number.

Blessings to all!

Guy

BigBlastGuy wrote:Maybe you!

Blessings to all!

Guy

I do hope that you find your filipina, BBG. I know that sometimes it is hard but it will come. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue May 08, 2012 1:55 am

Yes, we pray that it will work for you, BigBlastGuy. Don't give up hope, and keep looking, and it will come for you. It does seem hard and discouraging sometimes, but then when you least expect it often it will happen, so keep the faith, and hang in there, and we want to see it happen for you! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum