ATTENTION: lyrehc, jadegil6, trying to contact you!

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

ATTENTION: lyrehc, jadegil6, trying to contact you!

Postby Edwin » Sat May 12, 2012 2:12 am

LYREHC: ATTENTION

I HOPE YOU SEE THIS, LYREHC!

lyrehc, jadegil6, Sir Michael, is trying to contact you as you were one of the sweepstakes winners. You need to contact Sir Michael, jadegil6, he want to get in contact with you in relation to the your sweepstakes' winnings! :D :D :D :D

Report this postReply with quoteRe: What was your day like?
by jadegil6 » Fri May 11, 2012 10:45 pm

lyrehc wrote:
Today i feel terible:-( a very bad thing happend.... I was riding a jeepney when a 50 year old woman suddenly touch my side face and tell me my hair is touching her airs so irretating that i yold her
my hair is so short itd just shoulder level..thrn she hold my hair and begun to get angry, but thanx God for holding my temper..

ATTENTION LYREHC, THIS IS FROM jagegil6, Sir Michael!

I need you to contact me when you read this, please. You were one of the sweepstakes winners, and you have not responded to my PM or my email.
Edwin

Re: ATTENTION: lyrehc, jadegil6, trying to contact you!

Postby lyrehc » Sat May 12, 2012 9:52 pm

oh my i really win???what will i do pls tel me sir michael
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby jadegil6 » Sat May 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Send me your full name and email address, and I will then wire the money to you along with an email giving you all the details on where and how to pick up your winnings. Send emal to jaderune@hotmail.com

Michael
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Edwin » Sun May 13, 2012 5:48 am

Well, lyrehc has been found! Actually she was never lost, but she did not realize that she was one of the winners in the sweepstakes. Sir Michael was trying to get hold of her so that she could get her sweepstakes' winnings. When I saw that Sir Michael was trying to contact her, I make this special post to try to get her attention and it worked. Congratulations lyrehc! Blessing to you for the Lord. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Smiley » Sun May 13, 2012 6:33 pm

I was really glad to see this after the bad experience she had earlier on the jeepney. ;) I hope that this makes up for it.
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Sun May 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Yes, after that bad time she had in the jeepney this should be an encouragement. I was sad to hear her experience on that, and to realize that there are people who are that unfeeling and mean to other people. Maybe the Lord was saving this as an encouragement for her, because He knew that she would need that, after that bad experience. Now lyrehc can cheer up! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum