Haircut

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Haircut

Postby crisipicada » Tue May 08, 2012 1:00 am

crisipicada wrote:This is my last photo taken last April 18, 2012.

When I was in college , I really had a very black shiny hair. I just cut it short after graduation for a change. And then I try to have long hair again. It is very feminine to have long hair. Although it needs to take care, but i love it.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue May 08, 2012 1:23 am

My mother had American Indian Blood in her, so she had long black hair. She used to do things that showed her Indian heritage, it was kind of cute, and we laugh about it yet sometimes. My mother was embarrassed and didn't want anyone to know that she was Indian, same as her mother who was Indian. After my Dad died she cut her hair short and wore it short the rest of her life, which was from about 55 years old until 89 years old! I like long hair. Carol has attempted to wear long hair a number of times because she knows I like it, but her hair is thin and it doesn't work really well for her to wear it long. I love long hair on ladies if they can wear it that way, and you are correct in that it takes time to take care of long hair! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby fenmoor » Mon May 14, 2012 6:11 am

crisipicada wrote:
crisipicada wrote:This is my last photo taken last April 18, 2012.

When I was in college , I really had a very black shiny hair. I just cut it short after graduation for a change. And then I try to have long hair again. It is very feminine to have long hair. Although it needs to take care, but i love it.

Yes, I believe that long hair is very feminine as well. I have always preferred it, although most American women i know no longer wear there hair long, as it is too hard for them to care for it. Of course there are not many American women that I consider feminine anymore either, so that begs the question which came first? :)

BIll
fenmoor

Postby Edwin » Mon May 14, 2012 9:01 am

Actually, Bill, I think you are correct about your estimation of the loss of feminine characteristics among American women. I think there are a few honest, pure, and delightful American women, but I think there are fewer of them than there were years ago. I think sin has taken its toll on many American women, and the ones who have lived in sin become hardened to the real qualities in life. God has been removed from many people's lives and self has been replaced. Feminism has taken it toll on many people, and it has even affected good people. Many of these women, they are not ladies, are proud that they are not good wives and mothers. I think many of the filipina are still honest, pure, and delightful, and make great girlfriends, wives, and mothers. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby fenmoor » Mon May 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Actually Edwin I find that I feel the same way. One of the reasons I seek a a Filipina is I am hoping to find a woman who is proud to be a woman. I am a man and do not need another man to fulfill me :)

You might was to read www.happierabroad.com the "research" section pretty much describes how I see American women and why I am searching for love elsewhere.

Bill
fenmoor

Postby Edwin » Tue May 15, 2012 12:05 am

Yes, you know, fenmoor, where sin started was that Lucifer wanted to put himself upon God's throne. That is what feminist is, is that the woman wants to put herself upon the throne, and God is not pleased. She does not make a good girlfriend, wife, mother, or even a good friend, because if she has feminist characteristics she is also self seeking and will not do anyone any good, and I agree that by and large the filipinas portray the opposite of that characteristic. I am sorry for the women in this country who have so degraded themselves, and then along with that comes the gay lifestyle, and abortions; because they have reprobate minds to sink to extreme lows in morality. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby fenmoor » Tue May 15, 2012 10:37 am

Romans Chapter 1

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves

The whole chapter speaks to my generation of Americans... so sad.

Bill
fenmoor

Postby Edwin » Tue May 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Yes, Bill, it is very sad. When people don't want God's presence in their lives then other bad things happen. Most all of the older reputable Colleges and Universities on the East Coast started out as Bible training institutions, but now they are a far cry from that. Many do not want God in the schools, they don't want God in our public political institutions, and because of that we have chaos in our society. Years ago our country sent missionaries out to other foreign countries to Christianize them. We still have a lot of good people and good churches who are still sending missionaries, but we have a segment of society that wants God out of everything, and we will pay a price for that. I have heard it said that eventually other countries will send missionaries to America to Christianize our country! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu May 24, 2012 12:58 am

Although it is raining here, but i feel the high temperature all the time and been sweating. uh uh. So sad, I have a long hair, plan to cut it soon in the city proper. I just really need to have short one because I feel the need to feel more comfortable.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Smiley » Thu May 24, 2012 11:13 pm

You know best what will work for you.Just please promise us that you will not lose the smile.
Smiley

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum