Why True Love is Hard to Find?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Why True Love is Hard to Find?

Postby red » Mon May 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Hahaha! I did not know there is traffic in heaven. I agree with you lyrehc its the man not the love thats hard to find. Reminds me song of Tiffany. The lyrics goes " its the lover not the love who broke your heart last night , its lover not the dream that did not work out right" ..
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Tue May 15, 2012 12:40 am

Actually, funny as it might seem, lyrehc is right about the angels getting into traffic jams! In Daniel 10:10; and onwards Daniels prayer was heard immediately, but the prince of Persia, a fallen angel hindered the answer from coming through until he got the angel Michael to come help him. Then after meeting Daniel he had to return to fight the prince of Persia, after which he would fight another prince of Grecia, another fallen angel. This answer was 3 weeks coming through because of the hindrance of the Prince of Persia, fallen angel hindering God's angels. It is a funny thougth, though isn't it, Red! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby lyrehc » Tue May 15, 2012 4:33 am

then my memory is still right....and i do believe in angels,I also remember one of the pastor said that if your a person of prayer you have a lot of angels surrounding you.....and I pray that all our prayers will be like incense in God place.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby red » Tue May 15, 2012 8:42 am

Edwin wrote:Actually, funny as it might seem, lyrehc is right about the angels getting into traffic jams! In Daniel 10:10; and onwards Daniels prayer was heard immediately, but the prince of Persia, a fallen angel hindered the answer from coming through until he got the angel Michael to come help him. Then after meeting Daniel he had to return to fight the prince of Persia, after which he would fight another prince of Grecia, another fallen angel. This answer was 3 weeks coming through because of the hindrance of the Prince of Persia, fallen angel hindering God's angels. It is a funny thougth, though isn't it, Red! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i thought its funny. There should not be traffic because angels fly. Wish we can fly here so we dont have to use cars and buy skyrocketing prices of gas. Anyway God hears our prayers rigt away he even hear our thoughts.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby fenmoor » Tue May 15, 2012 10:53 am

mitch1989 wrote:yes you right true love hard to find...like me im still looking of it..its almost 3 years now .evrynight i pray with it hope soon i can find him in right time ..

Mithc,

I am not trying to make light of your heart and situation. You are so young dear one... at 22 you really do have so much of your life left to live. Try not to dwell on this too much, as God will give you what he wishes you to have in his time. You have searched 3 years so far... but you have 63 left to live... you are only beginning your life, so please do not worry too much on this. Your time WILL come.

BIll
fenmoor

Postby Edwin » Tue May 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Yes, Red, God does know our thoughts and he hears our prayers right away. If the bad angels are out there hindering the good angels then it might take a while for the answer to get through, but the prayers are heard right away, even prayers that are only thought about in our minds.

It is a wonderful comfort, lyrehc, that God's angels surround God's children to protect them, and waiting to help them! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum