looking for a man who wants to establish friendship & beyond

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

looking for a man who wants to establish friendship & beyond

Postby lie_ta » Fri May 18, 2012 6:42 am

hello everyone,I am Gerlie 26 years old.I am looking for a man who is sincere,honest & have good moral.I want to establish friendship and to develop relationship that will lead to marriage.

about myself,I am 5'2" in height 48 kilos,single, no children.I am the second child of three.I live in the phillippines.pls send me PM if you are interested.

God Bless you all..
lie_ta

Re: looking for a man who wants to establish friendship & beyond

Postby Edwin » Fri May 18, 2012 7:08 am

lie_ta, welcome to the forum, and thank you for your information and invitation to communicate with you! This is a great place to meet people, to post your thoughts, to start posts, and to respond to other people's posts! You will find some wonderful people here who are looking for what you are looking for, and I hope that you meet someone wonderful for you here in this place! You might want to consider sending your picture, or pictures, and profile information jadegil6, Michael, who owns this forum, to be listed with the profiles of people looking for friends and mates. You can find all that information in jaderune.com the first page, and there you will find information on how to get your profile published. A few of the requirements are a picture of you, or more if you have them. It all needs to be sent e-mail. Other than that all the information is on that page telling how to register your profile with jaderune.com. God Bless You also, lie_ta! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby fenmoor » Fri May 18, 2012 7:25 pm

Lie_ta

Good luck to you on your search. I hope you will consider posting some messages here as well, so we can get to know you better. I know time can be hard to find, but if you can I think you will find the people here are nice.

Bill
fenmoor

Postby Edwin » Mon May 21, 2012 1:07 am

lie_ta, as Bill said this is a nice place with nice people here, and we will all promise to be nice to you! Actually I have seen people take care here not to hurt other people's feelings, and be uplifting and positive. This forum is with a Christian perspective so getting involved with it will help you to be closer to God and other people here. People here do not tear each other apart or put each other down, but it is just a great atmosphere of love and caring for each other! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum