courting a filipina

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

courting a filipina

Postby wantingmore » Sun May 20, 2012 6:08 pm

We cannot deny filipina women are sweet and kind that is why many white guys like them. How can I send flowers and chocolate to my online filipina girl? I want to surprise her with many things. They are fond to eat sweet and smell flowers and feel so special. I would like to ask suggestion how to court filipina that makes them special in particular.
wantingmore

Re: courting a filipina

Postby red » Mon May 21, 2012 12:27 am

Seriously....give her attention. Listen to her thoughts and her heart. I assumed you can afford flowers and chocolates just ask sir michael. My husband used to send me flowers from island flowers. Also include fragrances or perfumes most women filipinas like it.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Mon May 21, 2012 1:00 am

You do that wantingmore, and she will have her bags packed and ready to go with you! I am just kidding of course, but Red is right, in that you should give her attention, listen to her, try to figure her out, and it worked with Red, so I think it is worth a try. I have heard several filipinas talk about how they love flowers and chocolates! The fragrances or perfumes sounds to me like a good idea also, because when I was in community college in the 1980s we were told that fragrance has about the longest hold on the memory that there is. So send her something that smells lovely, and she wil think of you that way forever! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Mon May 21, 2012 2:15 am

I mean to say Island Rose....search it online, wantingmore...wow so sweet. Like sir ed said something to remember forever...how about necklace or ring....oh la la...if you like it then you should put a ring on it..beyonce said that he he...
red

Postby jadegil6 » Mon May 21, 2012 8:18 am

There used to be banner ads on every page for Island Rose, and they were supposed to pay a percentage of their sales back to the orphanage for those ads...but....it didn't amount to enough, so I stopped all those ads.
I have used several different online services to buy gifts to send to the Philippines. Some didn't deliver when needed, and I don't use them anymore. One that I had success with is philregalo.com
When I move to the Philippines, then I will probably start some gift services of my own for jaderune.com
:D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby red » Mon May 21, 2012 8:59 am

I was browsing the website here and yes nowhere to be found the ad. Sir Michael that is a very smart idea....go for it!:-)
red

Postby DavidM » Mon May 21, 2012 9:13 am

red wrote:how about necklace or ring....oh la la...if you like it then you should put a ring on it..beyonce said that he he...

lol that is hilarious :lol:
DavidM

Postby Edwin » Mon May 21, 2012 10:28 am

Yes, Red and DavidM, that sounds like a double ringer to me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously there are lots of ideas, and you are only limited by your imagination. Start with chocolates and flowers, move to fragrances and perfumes. Then go to rings and necklaces. I have heard that it works to send a young lady bird feathers! Make sure you get some that are colorful, and she will love them! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue May 22, 2012 7:37 am

Actually, it is very meaningful and special for filipina to receive flowers and chocolates. The memory of having that flowers and the sweet taste of chocolate will always be remembered :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue May 22, 2012 9:22 am

Yes, we have testimony from Crisi on the chocolates and flowers and the memories they bring. Red and Mitch have testified to that desire and love as well, as well as Edeline, and others. The other thing that makes them special is knowing that someone who cares sent them. It is like a special token of romantic ideas. Send something that tastes so good, and smells so good and you will never be forgotten! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Next

Return to General Forum