Musical Instruments

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Musical Instruments

Postby crisipicada » Mon May 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Last Sunday, I am so impress the way the pianist play the piano. So, my motivation to play more is revived. I pray that God will give me that right desire why I wanted to play or anything that I am doing. I hope and pray that in due time I can play very good in it. I know it wont be easy but no difficulties cannot be tackled unless you are determined in it no matter what. So, Sir Edwin, I need your constant reminders and encouragement about my playing piano. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Re: Musical Instruments

Postby Edwin » Tue May 22, 2012 12:27 am

Okay, Crisi, so we need to remind each other, motivate each other, and encourage each other. I also hear people playing the piano, and I admire the way they can play. I will probably never attain to the perfection that some people hafe achieved on the piano, but I will play my best anyway, and I am getting better all the time. I can get the notes, but I still lack fluency with my playing. It is a long process and we just need to constantly be encouraged to keep at it. Some achieve it easier than others, but it is possible for any of us with some discipline and dedication. So, Crisi, take heart and keep at it, and you will get there! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum