Are You Really Happy?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Are You Really Happy?

Postby eStu » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Tigger82d wrote:
crisipicada wrote:Yes, i am happy today though i was so busy.
I am happy because people around me are happy.
The same thing that if they are sad i become sad too.
It seems that what is around you and how it is like is contagious.

Next time when others around you are sad try giving everyone a big smile. You'd be amazed at what a smile or a kind word can do. Don't let them bring you down, you might as well help lift them up. Have a great weekend :D

I agree, Tigger. A smile can be a blessing when we're not feeling great and can shine some light on our day.

Sometimes in the modern world people might ask themselves "What does that person want from me?" after being smiled at but I think the genuineness and good intentions behind a smile can shine through that doubt... and genuine smile is usually part of the Filipina toolkit, right?
eStu

Postby fely » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Guys, i advise you to look for a woman who has a good character and lovely. Try to look someone from province. Usually those has good heart and character.
fely

Postby Edwin » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:07 pm

Psalm 30:5; "...weeping my endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."

Nehemiah 8:10; "...for the joy of the Lord is your strength."

Happiness is dependent on circumstances. If things go well we are happy; if not we are unhappy. Joy is from within, and is not dependent on circumstances. We have joy no matter how badly things are going. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon May 21, 2012 4:55 pm

m&m wrote:Hello everyone. Please share about what makes you happy while living on earth! Thanks :D

Many things that makes me happy. It makes me happy when my desires are being achieved. I am happy when someone is happy. I am happy also when I see my family at home or to be with my relatives. I am happy to see people around that they are happy.

But most of all, i am very much happy while thinking how grateful I am that I got saved. Sometimes I ask myself why Jesus Christ died for me that I do not deserve it. Sometimes I cannot fathom how much He love me so much. So, I am happy to share my faith to someone and I feel that the guilt of not sharing is taken away. I am happy because God loves me. :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue May 22, 2012 12:20 am

I don't remember all the words, but there is a song, "Happiness is to Know the Lord." Yes, happiness is to know the Lord, and know that He has saved us from our sins. My Dad said that his Dad said that some people need religion to make them happy, but he said that he was happy anyway, but my Dad said that his Dad was not happy. He knew the way of salvation and I talked with him about that when I was a little boy. I hope and pray that he accepted the Lord before he died. It is a happy thing to see our loved ones serving Jesus. We can be happy in Jesus. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby fenmoor » Tue May 22, 2012 1:29 am

I think I am happiest when I make those around me smile. I LOVE the way a smile can just LIGHT UP a face... It bring joy to my heart... I feel like I am somebody when I make life better for someone else.

This is why I think America has it so wrong. We are so focused on ME ME ME that we forget those times when we were truly happy. You can only devour so much upon your lusts, before it no longer satisfies... But I challenge you, go make a child giggle or an old lady smile and see if THAT doesn't lift your spirits!

Bill
fenmoor

Postby Edwin » Tue May 22, 2012 10:07 am

Yes, happiness is one of those things that the more of it you give away the more you get. People who are selfish don't know what they are missing by not making other people happy. Yes, many people, especially in this country are focused on Me, Me, Me, and that is all they think about. Many times those people end up old and lonely, because they have excluded everyone from their lives until they have no one left, and then when they need someone, no one is there. So happiness is including people, not excluding them! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum