how hard to fall inlove? with someones whu doesnt love you?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: how hard to fall inlove? with someones whu doesnt love you?

Postby ms.sin17 » Wed May 05, 2010 12:53 am

It is very much hurting to fall in love with someone who doesn't love you in return. :oops: :cry: I believe that prayers do help a lot in our life. If you are that serious then bring that person into your prayers and show to the Lord that you are also worthy to have that person in your life. If still that doesn't work then it just means there is an another person is predestined for you. All things work together for good though. Lets just remember that always in our lives.. :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby bachuichui » Wed May 05, 2010 3:34 am

i don't mind if my lover don't love me..i don't want to waste my time.. :lol: :lol:
bachuichui

Postby ms.sin17 » Wed May 05, 2010 4:54 am

bachuichui wrote:i don't mind if my lover don't love me..i don't want to waste my time.. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I hope all people would say and feel that too.. :roll:
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby crisipicada » Wed May 12, 2010 3:52 am

ms.sin17 wrote:
bachuichui wrote:i don't mind if my lover don't love me..i don't want to waste my time.. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I hope all people would say and feel that too.. :roll:

Well there are people who are strong personality and not affected so much and there are some who easily get hurt and hard to move on
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby bachuichui » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:46 pm

that is really hurtful.. super.. i can't take to see the one i love has other love.. i better go far away to recover.. :( :'(
bachuichui

Postby m&m » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:35 am

Denial makes you miserable. I learn to accept it and only time heal. :P
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:06 am

crisipicada wrote:
Mr.Magoo wrote:Many of us are hoping that some special person will fall for us, and that we can find the right one.

It is very hard if someone you love don't love you in return but Proverbs says that even king God can change his heart so better pray for that person that he or she will love you in return ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D

Yes, God can change people's hearts if they will allow Him to do that. He wants to give a heart of flesh instead of a heart of stone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun May 27, 2012 8:26 pm

I know some people who are mature enough that they wanted to guard someone's heart by not giving false impression or expectation and I really appreciate them. Sometimes, it is hard that for a long time that you really like someone and they he or she does not like you back.

So guys and gals, how do you feel about this if someone you love or like do not love or like you back? I mean you cannot see any hint on it? What do you usually do? :?: :?: :?:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Smiley » Mon May 28, 2012 10:03 am

I think that when you have an attraction to someone that does not care for you you have to be honest with yourself. This is where it gets tricky. It can be harder to be honest with yourself than most people ever realize. A lot of people rationalize their behavior and are convinced that they are being honest with themselves.

Are you really attracted to this person or are you attracted to who you wish this person was? Be honest.

How would this person feel about it if he/she knew the level of your attraction? Be honest.

How far would you go to show this person how much you care? Be careful ,can you maybe see how someone in this position could become a victim?

Now Ladies:Here is the clincher.Take this whole scene. Remove yourself from it and pretend that it was your innocent little sister about to throw herself at this guy.

What would you tell her? Be honest.

Thats exactly what I`m trying to tell you.
Smiley

Postby jadegil6 » Mon May 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Or it could be that he does love you back, but you just don't see the signs.
jadegil6
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum