"Dating Online"

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: "Dating Online"

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:31 am

stargazer wrote:online romances are far more fickle than real life as there is very little conscience involved.

i disagree w/ ur statement that in online dating there is a "very little conscience involved"..coz for me its not..it's just depends on the person ur in contact w/..and u can easily determine whether that person is serious or not..so, don't fall on the trap..just beware of those kind of people..
chaychay644

Postby red » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:11 am

I just wanna comment. A Pinay should not commit to a guy online unless she meets him in person. Complication starts when you start to commit online. Let the guy visit you first here in the Philippines, then decide if its worth for commitment.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby chaychay644 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:33 am

red wrote:I just wanna comment. A Pinay should not commit to a guy online unless she meets him in person. Complication starts when you start to commit online. Let the guy visit you first here in the Philippines, then decide if its worth for commitment.

I guess girls won't commit to a man unless the man won't commit too..and yeah, you are right they should wait until they finally meet each other in person..coz it would be really different when you finally see each other in person..
chaychay644

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Gretchen wrote:Really embarrassing!!! :P For me, i have to show them the real me co'z on that way you'll know that the person is really sincere on you! I have to face the truth if i'm not an attractive woman, they must love me on what i am!!! ;)

Cheating other person is like cheating yourself..it is better to be honest when we are communicating to other people especially when we are involved in an online dating..don't hesitate to post pics of yourself instead of posting other pics which does not belongs to you..coz in the end, the truth will always prevail.. :) :) :)
chaychay644

Postby crisipicada » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:06 am

red wrote:I just wanna comment. A Pinay should not commit to a guy online unless she meets him in person. Complication starts when you start to commit online. Let the guy visit you first here in the Philippines, then decide if its worth for commitment.

I really like your advice, red. But you cannot deny that there are women outthere who are sincere with their communication to men, actually men really good in manipulating women. They make promises and lots of promises. But when odd times come all of their promises vanish away like a wind. Infact, others would just say, "Well that is life and a lot of people experience the same". Oh my goodness, Hey, you better be professional and be man!!! :roll: :roll:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Chas » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:38 am

crisipicada wrote:

I really like your advice, red. But you cannot deny that there are women outthere who are sincere with their communication to men, actually men really good in manipulating women. They make promises and lots of promises. But when odd times come all of their promises vanish away like a wind. Infact, others would just say, "Well that is life and a lot of people experience the same". Oh my goodness, Hey, you better be professional and be man!!! :roll: :roll:

It is good advice and is appropriate for men and women. Unfortunately there are just as many stories of women manipulating men. But I suspect, just like the newspapers tend to mainly give bad news, only the cases of manipulation get publicity. I am sure the cases where two sincere people meet and go on to live together happily outnumber the bad cases. Unfortunately a happy marriage is not news. :lol:

Some might quote the divorce statistics, but these include sincere people who grew apart.
Chas

Postby jennifer » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:46 am

stargazer wrote:online romances are far more fickle than real life as there is very little conscience involved.

hello im seriously looking for my soul mate... pls contact me this ym jpumicpic14344@yahoo.com

thanks..
jennifer

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:19 am

jennifer wrote:

hello im seriously looking for my soul mate... pls contact me this ym jpumicpic14344@yahoo.com

thanks..

don't worry, you'll find him soon..just keep on participating on the forum :) :) :)
chaychay644

Postby crisipicada » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:27 am

chaychay644 wrote:

i disagree w/ ur statement that in online dating there is a "very little conscience involved"..coz for me its not..it's just depends on the person ur in contact w/..and u can easily determine whether that person is serious or not..so, don't fall on the trap..just beware of those kind of people..

It wont be healthful if you are not honest enough with your communication at online dating. I believe that this forum is created so that we will be able to know someones character and how he or she respond to a certain topic.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Mr.Magoo » Thu May 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Online dating can be an adventure with many pitfalls, and it takes time (and luck) to become an wise traveler, and become someone who recognizes the warning signs and the things to avoid. It may mean getting hurt a few times along that path before you find the person who you are looking for. Some people are fortunate enough to find someone on the first go-round, but for many of us, it takes awhile, and we struggle through the trials and errors of on-line, long distance relationships. Many of us here are still waiting and looking for the right person to come into our lives. Kudos to those of you who have found someone already, and best of luck to those of us who are still in the hunt.
Mr.Magoo

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum