courting a filipina

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: courting a filipina

Postby crisipicada » Thu May 24, 2012 12:30 am

Edwin wrote:Yes, we have testimony from Crisi on the chocolates and flowers and the memories they bring. Red and Mitch have testified to that desire and love as well, as well as Edeline, and others. The other thing that makes them special is knowing that someone who cares sent them. It is like a special token of romantic ideas. Send something that tastes so good, and smells so good and you will never be forgotten! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D

I really fall in love with someone who has great personality. Those who are good in communication and I can feel the he cares for me, oh my, My heart is beating very fast :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Also I really learn to love someone who talks about God that it should be the right thing to do what God says in His word. That really makes me attracted to the person. Some other things will just follow. I know for sure that my heart is looking for someone who has a good heart and not the physical appearance.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby red » Thu May 24, 2012 1:19 am

I still keep the flowers my husband gave me. They are in a box each of them all dried up. Ones i like are the engagement and honeymoon i keep specially. The greeting cards are in tucked and of course jewelries. My eldest wants to wear them already. I think every woman treasures the gifts their sweethearts give them...just precious mostly the love.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Fri May 25, 2012 1:42 am

Yes, there have been times in history when people called good bad, and bad good! The standards get mixed up, and people get so that they love evil instead of righteousness. There is an attraction for godliness, for people who love, God, His people, and His ways. There is nothing better than being in the company of people who love and serve God. When Samuel was sent by God to annoint a new king for Israel he was told not to look at the stature of the person. For each son, Samuel thought surely this is the one. He exhausted all of the sons there, and asked are there any more. He was told that there was one other tending the sheep, and that was David, the future King of Israel! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby purex » Wed May 30, 2012 9:27 pm

wantingmore wrote:We cannot deny filipina women are sweet and kind that is why many white guys like them. How can I send flowers and chocolate to my online filipina girl? I want to surprise her with many things. They are fond to eat sweet and smell flowers and feel so special. I would like to ask suggestion how to court filipina that makes them special in particular.

You can send flowers and gifts to your filipina just google Philippine Flowers and Gifts. That is good to hear about you. Sometimes, it is best to send her with card and fresh flowers and chocolates.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Edwin » Thu May 31, 2012 11:58 pm

Yes, I think I agree with Purex, that google will help you find a place and way to send gifts, chocolates, and flowers to your sweetheart. I think a card with the right words on it is very important to be included with the chocolates and flowers. Don't let the chocolates melt on the flowers! It might not make a great first impression! Perfumes are wonderful also from what I heard. Anything really that is nice, and that makes a memory. Good to see you again, Purex! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum