SAY HI!....TO ALL...

Moderator: youngj

SAY HI!....TO ALL...

Postby cherylH » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:39 pm

HI!,,,
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME HERE JADERUNE IM LOOKING MEN GOOD AND HONEST MOST OF ALL READY TO MARRY,..!

GODBLESS,...! :)
Last edited by cherylH on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Still searching a man that want settled down...
cherylH

Re: SAY HI!....TO ALL...

Postby fenmoor » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:11 am

Welcome CherryIH,

I hope you find the man you seek. If you could post some messages and let us get to know you better... also You may want to get a profile here on Jade Rune so that men who are looking for an asawa can find you there.

Bill
fenmoor

Postby Edwin » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:19 am

Yes, cherylH, we are glad to see you here. This is a very happy place with upbeat people. It is a Christian oriented forum with members who are ready to encourage and guide you. As fenmoor said get in here and post. Respond to the posts that you want to, ask questions, and you can start new posts with new subjects. Also as fenmoor said getting a profile on jaderune.com might help people to be able to see you, and request your contact information. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby cherylH » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:57 am

Your welcome Ed!

I really don't know How to post when i first read your post..Thank you for your warm welcome..

God bless All here....
cherylH

Postby Edwin » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:37 pm

cherylH, we are all delighted to see you back here again! Keep coming back, and you are most welcome for the warm welcome. We want everyone here to feel welcomed, happy and blessed! There are personal reasons why people can't be here sometimes. In 2010 when I was in the Philippines for 2 weeks it didn't work out for me to get to the internet, so I wasn't here during that period of time. I was supposed to be with my wife's brother in the Philippines, but that did not work out, and when they didn't hear from me, they imagined the worse; that maybe I was dead or something!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So my friend's filipina wife had her nephew get online when he got home to tell them that I was okay! Anyone who can be here, we love to have them here, and that includes you! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby cherylH » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:01 am

Edwin,they are all happy that you are okay especially you post here... :D :D :D :D :D :D ..I am so happy to you...
I'm just arrived from my work...God bless Us all...
cherylH

Postby Edwin » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:41 pm

cherylH, thank you for the nice things you said! We all have an enjoyable time posting here. It is fun to express your own ideas here, and then find out how other people react to those ideas! Not everyone has the same thoughts about everything, and that is what makes it interesting, seeing other people's response to ideas. I am very happy that you enjoy the forum! Keep coming here! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Smiley » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:50 am

Yes cherylH please make yourself at home here and post whatever might be on your mind.I think that you will like it here.
Smiley

Postby cherylH » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:51 pm

HELLO TO ALL..NOT YET FIND HERE....HOPE THAT I CAN FIND A SERIOUS MAN...
cherylH

Postby wayne208 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:31 pm

Hello CherylH.. I am also New to this Board . But I like the fact That it is a Cool Board .. Most of the People Here that I have read Posts from are Good People . They Like Me Believe in God .. I am also Looking for Miss Right .. She must have a Good Heart with God in It .. I am Divorced But I have No Kids and I feel Like I can Love Again .
I hope You find Mister Right on This Board .. Peace Be with You
wayne208

Next

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!