Negative Tendencies in Dating

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Negative Tendencies in Dating

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:17 am

Not all dating relationships headed toward marriage, except for those who really wanted to pursue commitment life base marriage and really motivated into it. All I can say is that, in dating, it creates an artificial environment for people to be a potential mate or husband and wife. In dating, it really creates an artificial way of interaction to each other. Oh common, I knew it because I already into it long time ago, Instead of acting as what I am , I am pretending and not really not in myself. Oh common, you must agree with me :D :D :D :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .

In other words, dating actually hinders the process of becoming the potential woman or man or partner in life in the future. Why? Because, in dating process, all you have to do is to please your girlfriend or boyfriend and not showing the real you in the process. At this point of time, two people do not portray the real - either positive or negative side - person or characteristics. In dating, the person can charm his or her ways into his partner's heart. He wanted to please her or him, like walking, going to restaurant, driving her a nice car and eating in a big restaurant and paying all the expenses. The woman looks great and also the guy is so nice, but who cares about it? I do believe that being fun on a date will not make a person to be good husband or good wife. Sometimes, or most of the time, it is fake at all. It seems that you give or act not really who you are. Sometimes, we wanted to date because it gives us break from what really life is all about. But remember, in marriage, couple are not only always being fun. It is more of responsibility. That is why, it is important to be in real situation like to see how and what real marriage is all about and single people must be with friends or family relatives to know what marriage is all about in real situation. They must need to observe how couple are working or serving each other. How will the woman or man reacts when things go wrong. Remember, marriage is not always like dating that all is for fun. What if things wont go perfectly? What if problems come? What if financial crisis will happen in the family? What if kids get sick or your partner get sick? What if there will be bad situation happens? Will dating will answer this questions? NO it is a big big NO. That is why dating creates an artificial environment for evaluating another person's character. That is why it is important to really be at self and develop friendship to the person and you will really know the person who he or she is while you have the stage of friendship.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby BigBlastGuy » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:51 am

crisipicada wrote:Not all dating relationships headed toward marriage, except for those who really wanted to pursue commitment life base marriage and really motivated into it. All I can say is that, in dating, it creates an artificial environment for people to be a potential mate or husband and wife. In dating, it really creates an artificial way of interaction to each other. Oh common, I knew it because I already into it long time ago, Instead of acting as what I am , I am pretending and not really not in myself. Oh common, you must agree with me :D :D :D :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .

In other words, dating actually hinders the process of becoming the potential woman or man or partner in life in the future. Why? Because, in dating process, all you have to do is to please your girlfriend or boyfriend and not showing the real you in the process. At this point of time, two people do not portray the real - either positive or negative side - person or characteristics. In dating, the person can charm his or her ways into his partner's heart. He wanted to please her or him, like walking, going to restaurant, driving her a nice car and eating in a big restaurant and paying all the expenses. The woman looks great and also the guy is so nice, but who cares about it? I do believe that being fun on a date will not make a person to be good husband or good wife. Sometimes, or most of the time, it is fake at all. It seems that you give or act not really who you are. Sometimes, we wanted to date because it gives us break from what really life is all about. But remember, in marriage, couple are not only always being fun. It is more of responsibility. That is why, it is important to be in real situation like to see how and what real marriage is all about and single people must be with friends or family relatives to know what marriage is all about in real situation. They must need to observe how couple are working or serving each other. How will the woman or man reacts when things go wrong. Remember, marriage is not always like dating that all is for fun. What if things wont go perfectly? What if problems come? What if financial crisis will happen in the family? What if kids get sick or your partner get sick? What if there will be bad situation happens? Will dating will answer this questions? NO it is a big big NO. That is why dating creates an artificial environment for evaluating another person's character. That is why it is important to really be at self and develop friendship to the person and you will really know the person who he or she is while you have the stage of friendship.

Maybe live together before marriage--see how it works?
BigBlastGuy

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:49 pm

BigBlastGuy wrote:
crisipicada wrote:Not all dating relationships headed toward marriage, except for those who really wanted to pursue commitment life base marriage and really motivated into it. All I can say is that, in dating, it creates an artificial environment for people to be a potential mate or husband and wife. In dating, it really creates an artificial way of interaction to each other. Oh common, I knew it because I already into it long time ago, Instead of acting as what I am , I am pretending and not really not in myself. Oh common, you must agree with me :D :D :D :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .

Maybe live together before marriage--see how it works?

You are just making the wrong thing. Just go with married couple and observe and ask and be patient to learn about things. Do what you know is right, not what maybe is right.
crisipicada

Postby red » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Living together before marriage is a no for conservative christians. But the so called "liberated" ladies will ok on that idea. What will you do if someone be willing to do it with you then you realized you want to marry her but alas the lady change her mind and quit on you? Some women here do it..they like to use men til they are out of money. So beware.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:04 am

Yes, the dating is an artificial activity. Also while dating the young man and young lady are putting there best foot forward, meaning they are not being themselves. The real person does not come out, and each one does not realize what the real person is all about. Yes, marriage is not all fun and games. There is commitment that is necessary to determine to stay with it when things are not perfect. There will be disagreements and fights at times. No doubt there will be financial troubles at times also. When you have kids, they will add to your problems by not being the perfect little angels they are supposed to be. You will find out that your marriage partner might not think as highly of you as you thought. It is important to be commited to the Lord and commited to each other, and be friends of each other. It is important to have the Love that God would want you to have for your marriage partner. The marriage will work, but the marriage partners have to work at it, and determine to stay with it no matter what happens. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:32 am

I agree with you Sir Ed. That is normal for married couple to fight. No two persons are alike we deal challenges of daily life differently so normal to have arguments and fights. But at the end of the day there will still two of you together to face probs make solutions and sleep in one bed. And thats the best place to kiss and make up and snuggle and talk about life and dreams. Thats life thats love just go live with it. :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:52 am

Yes, it is true, I think, Red, for us to have differing opinions, and so at the very least one states an opinion, and the other says, "No, I don't agree with that." The first person says, "Well, you are wrong," and so it goes. Depending on how important the subject is, it can be a heated argument or an all out fight, and hopefully the young couple does not come to blows, or physically confrontation, or even resorting to name calling or belittlement, or mental abuse. I think these kinds of conflicts can end up even with hate, separation, and divorce! :( :( The Bible says, "Let not the sun go down on your wrath." In other words settle your differences, or at least don't stay angry as you go to sleep! :roll: :roll:

I like the part of sleeping in one bed, kissing and making up, snuggling and talking about life and dreams! Lets do more of that! :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:13 pm

If God really wanted someone to get married, then that would not be a problem to marry as soon as possible. God deal us differently. Some marry as soon as possible just like a month or two or whatever. some need time to get marry for a long time, like need to wait a year or two or more. So, just be very sensitive to the will of God.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:21 pm

Yes, being sensitive to God's will is important. You are right, Crisi, in that God deals differently with different people. Soon is good if it is God's will. Some don't wait very long true, while others takes, as you say, a year or two, or even more. God is able to let each person know what is best for them. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby fenmoor » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:14 am

I have an unusual take on dating.

I do not allow my daughters to date. To me it is practice. You practice meeting people and you practice breaking up with people. While meeting people MIGHT help find a mate, if you get too good at breaking up, how long will that relationship last?

BBG, Conventional wisdom would tell you that living together would increase the chance that a marriage would survive, but the facts simply do not back that assertion up. There is actually a higher rate of divorce, in the US, for couples that co-habituate before marriage than those that do not.

There are many things in this world that would seem like wisdom to our minds but is foolishness.

Bill
fenmoor

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum