3RD Annual Christmas in July Sweepstakes!

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

3RD Annual Christmas in July Sweepstakes!

Postby jadegil6 » Fri May 11, 2012 9:09 pm

The 3RD Annual Christmas in July Sweepstakes will be for three prizes of 2000 pesos each, paid out on July 30, 2012 in Php by a Western Union money transfer. Prize amounts may increase between start of Sweepstakes and the drawing date.

Rules are:
(1) All posts on the forum will count as one entry.
(2) If you win and you are a filipina, then you will be paid the money.
(3) If you win and you are not a filipina, then the prize will be paid to Bahay Ni Sto. Tomas, which is a Home for Unwed Mothers located in Davao City. This Home is a special project of People's Hope Foundation. I visited this Home in 2010, and met with the Director and the managing sociologist as well as the girls who were in residence at the time.
(4) Site Administrator (Michael) will keep track of the number of posts you make on the Forum between May 12, 2012 and July 29, 2012. Cut-off time for entries will be at midnight, July 29, 2012, Central Standard Time in the US. Each 30 word (or more) post will be counted as one entry, and entered under your name. Drawing will be within 48 hours of cutoff time, and winners notified by email and by forum announcement at that time. Payment will be made ASAP after the drawing.
(5) All posts will count as one entry. Multiple posts per day ARE allowed, so if you maKe ten posts in one day, then you will get ten entries for that day. Any post that is less than 30 words will not be counted, because you need to make a realistic contribution to the forum, and not just be writing a few meaningless, nonsensical words to earn an entry.
(6) Void where prohibited. (which has never been an issue previously)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Re: 3RD Annual Christmas in July Sweepstakes!

Postby Edwin » Sat May 12, 2012 1:15 am

Great, we are off and running in a New Sweepstakes again. Thank you to the generosity of Sir Michael! We are looking forward to this again, and we hope that it will encourage people to get in a participate in this forum. Often you don't know how enjoyable it is to get involved in something like this until you are motivated to do it. So, get in and post, respond to post, and start your own post. Have fun! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby mitch1989 » Sat May 12, 2012 7:45 pm

woow its good..im sure a lot joining with this..everyday a lot people in forum ..im so excited for the next draw if who are the winners...
mitch1989

Postby Edwin » Sat May 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Yes, Mitch, get in there and post, respond to posts and start your own posts, and that will help. Just remember you have to write 30 words or more for it to count as an entry into the sweepstakes' drawing. Some people it is really easy to write, and others it is not so easy, but make an effort and it will pay off. I find that when I start writing other ideas come into my head. I think it is called writer's block, when you can't think of what to write about, but you start writing and more ideas will present themselves. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:41 pm

Hi. I just wanted to say that the forum had it's 3rd anniversary last night. I started this around 8:30 PM on June 8, 2009, and it has had many twists and turns and a few hurdles along the way. One year ago is when my hosting company's server went out, and lost 85% of my website and the site and forum were offline for about 6 days. Luckily, the host's files still contained the forum's posts, and it was restored 100%, but it has been a slow process rebuilding the website because those files were lost, and all the pages had to be rebuilt from scratch.
I want to thank all of you guys and gals for sticking around throughout the ups and downs, and thanks so much for your continuing participation. God bless you all.
Michael :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Edwin » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:20 pm

Yes, Michael, that must have been a night mare for you when all that happened with the forum, and the site going off line, and all lost data that had to be rebuilt from scratch! :(

We are thankful that this site and the forum is still here, and functioning! I was glad to see it continue because it is a lot of fun to participate, and this forum is worth supporting for all the people who get involved with it. It is interesting that just when I think someone is gone forever, here they appear again! :D :D

This is a wonderful invigorating meanse of communication. We get ideas from other members that stir us to think. It is nice to get other people's opinions, and also test our ideas to see if they are valid in the eyes of the members. If we didn't have some feedback sometimes we might think our opinion would be the only valid one. But we are tested from time to time by the other members. I am very happy for the members who are willing to participate, and I am happy for the ones who just read, because who knows when they might get on here, and become addicted to participation in this forum! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Postby chaychay644 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:08 pm

wow! another sweepstakes..I am sure lots of Jaderune members will post in the forum including me..hehehe this sweepstakes draw really attracts members to be active & share their thoughts in the forum..thanks sir Michael for being so generous..:)
chaychay644

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:46 pm

Yes, Chaychay, Sir Michael is very generous to continually have these sweepstakes' drawings. I think it does attract members to be active and share their thoughts. It is a little boost for people who do not realize how enjoyable it is to write posts in the forum, and that is good. Every so often we have another person who gets on here, and then continues to post, and we all like that!

It is very good to see you, Chaychay! How are things going for you? We are all curious! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:07 pm

chaychay644 wrote:wow! another sweepstakes..I am sure lots of Jaderune members will post in the forum including me..hehehe this sweepstakes draw really attracts members to be active & share their thoughts in the forum..thanks sir Michael for being so generous..:)

We have missed you chaychay. There has been several sweepstakes recently. One ended right before Christmas, and there was a Spring Sweeps, and now we have the summer one. So there is always a chance for the members to win something, and the more often they post, the more chances they get to win. Welcome back.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:32 am

Yes, we have missed ChayChay, and we are all very glad to see her back! Is this like coming home, ChayChay? Sometimes members are gone so long that we think we will never hear from them again, and then all of sudden there they are. We have missed your input of subjects of the Posts, ChayChay! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Next

Return to General Forum