FATHER'S DAY

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

FATHER'S DAY

Postby red » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:25 am

Happy Father's day to all daddy's on this forum!!!!! :)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Re: FATHER'S DAY

Postby Smiley » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Thanks Red. I spent my Fathers day with my son,Nathan.Chatted with the girls via Facebook,we will hook up during the week and maybe have a nice dinner or something.I bet Dad gets to pay :lol:
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:31 pm

Thank you Red for your Happy Father's Day wishes for all the fathers on the forum. Yes, Smiley, Dad often gets to pay! :lol: :lol: It is nice to be remembered fondly, huh? I don't mind paying if I can! Father's Dad is a very special day to feel loved and appreciated. It feels good when the kids are doing well too! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:44 pm

You are welcome fathers. Hehe Smiley thats what fathers are for to pay dinner. :D
red

Postby Edwin » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:09 am

I have been learning about fathers paying for dinner over the years, and it is okay. I think, "Oh, no, my credit card!" But then we have so much fun that it is worth it. Thinking back over the years we have had other people pay for our dinner too, and I think payback time has come, and it is okay! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:38 am

I highly appreciate the fathers who love their children. Checking on them even they are all grown up and have family of their own. So honorable daddys. God bless you all great daddys.
red

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:21 am

Wow, some people think that their parenting is finished when the kids grow up! We have had two, our identical twins who have been pretty self reliant in most everything. They have had some of their own problems, but they have done fairly well. Actually they are still growing and developing, as well as making their own mistakes! We all make them no matter how old we get! Our youngest daughter is still needing parenting even though her oldest daughter is past 18 years old now. Our daughter is actually doing well in most ways after many troubled years. She is turning her life over to the Lord and living to honor Him, and we are very thankful and supporting her in every way we can. I don't think kids ever get to old to need their parents, and someday the parents often need the kids too. My parents are both dead and gone. My Dad since 1973, and my Mom since 2005, and I still think about what they taught me, and how they said that I should do things! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:54 pm

I read something that Crisi wrote about her Father on facebook. She told about how he was strict and got her started right. She told about how she loves him yet. She also wrote about him giving his life to the Lord. She told about caring for him as he was dying from cancer. He wanted only Crisi to cook him pancit! Crisi takes care of and loves her mother in honor of her father, and I think what she wrote was honoring to her father, her mother, and to God! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum