How will you know if a person truly loves you?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

How will you know if a person truly loves you?

Postby wantingmore » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:15 pm

It is hard to tell someone if she loves in return when the guy show her the hint that he loves her. I, for one, give time, support her financially and morally, treat her very nice, give her words of encouragement. What else a man should show so that the girl will know that she is loved by the man? How will the man knows that she love him in return? :arrow:
wantingmore

Re: How will you know if a person truly loves you?

Postby red » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:47 pm

You will be reciprocated of all your efforts by taking care of you, loving you, cooking for you. In short she will take care of you head to toe and all your stuff are taken care of. She will do same thing you do except maybe for money hehe.
It is also tested when you are in toughest times. When you are broke or sick she will stay beside you no matter what and whats nicest of it all is when she is smart in moneymaking when you are incapable of doing so. She is thoughtful and always includes you in her dreams and ambitions. Thats love pare ko.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby BigBlastGuy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:34 pm

wantingmore wrote:It is hard to tell someone if she loves in return when the guy show her the hint that he loves her. I, for one, give time, support her financially and morally, treat her very nice, give her words of encouragement. What else a man should show so that the girl will know that she is loved by the man? How will the man knows that she love him in return? :arrow:

Tell her you lost your job and have no money. Act poor for 3 months. See how she responds.
BigBlastGuy

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:38 pm

That sounds good, Red! It feels really good to be looked after, cared for, cooked for, and loved! When you are in tough times, she staying with you, shows you that she loves you. When you are sick and or broke you need someone who will comfort and help you. When she is thoughtful, and includes you in her dreams and ambitions that is great! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:12 am

wantingmore wrote:It is hard to tell someone if she loves in return when the guy show her the hint that he loves her. I, for one, give time, support her financially and morally, treat her very nice, give her words of encouragement. What else a man should show so that the girl will know that she is loved by the man? How will the man knows that she love him in return? :arrow:

It is when he/she brings you closer to God :D :D

Then, this is the way you will know the he/she really loves you and do not miss this person when you knew her/him. :P
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby DavidM » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:42 pm

A really wise man once told me to pay attention to how she treats you a lot more than what she says. Those words have carried me for years.

Don't take my advice on how to show a woman you love her, because I apparently suck at it! :lol:
DavidM

Postby Edwin » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Crisi, has a good point that the person who really loves you will bring you closer to God. A good example of this is our youngest daughter's first husband. We were having a hard time steering our youngest daughter in the right direction, as she was like many other young people wanting to do her own thing, and it was not the best. A romance developed between our daughter and this young man. We were very happy and excited as this young man was from a Christian family, and we thought he was a Christian. But, his pretense at being a Christian didn't last long. Before they were married he listened to and sang along with the recorded church songs. Our daughter told us that he started mistreating her on their honeymoon. Well, it wasn't long before he didn't want to go to church anymore. He also started drinking, using drugs, and becoming violent. He was no encouragement for our daughter to live a Christain life. After they had their children he started making them drink hard alcohol because he liked to see them get drunk. If he had any love for her he would have treated her with love, and he would have encouraged her in the things of God. Well, it has been a long road, with 2 other husbands, but now she is attending church, praying and seeking the Lord, and we are very thankful! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:33 pm

You will know if they truly love you if they give you chocolates!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually that might be one of the signs, but there are some other imporant signs to watch for, like how you are treated, and the respect that is shown to you.

I would judge the person first of all as to that person's character and beliefs. After getting to know a person and how they operate you get a pretty good idea about whether you can trust that person or not. A lot of times is the person has respect for him/herself he/she will respect you also. If the person is a commited Christian living every day to serve Jesus, please Him and serve others, then if that person showed love and affection, I would trust them in it. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:50 am

Yes, I know that when you give someone chocolates, it means that he is being sweet to you. That is good to note about it.

So if someone give you chocolate, that is having a good feeling and it makes you smile when you eat the chocolate. :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:19 am

Yes, chocolates are definately a sign. If I received chocolates from someone I would definately figure that was a sign! Especially if someone gives you chocolate kisses! You do know what chocolate kisses are don't you? We have them in this country anyway, and they are in the form of a big drop. They are round on the bottom, and they come to a point on the top, and they are about the size of a large marble. Sometimes I have such a craving for chocolate that I eat more than I probably should! :lol: :lol: then lately I have plenty of chocolate in my bedroom closet, but I am eating peanut butter and honey, and drinking milk instead! I have the baker's chocolate, and I have chocolate with almonds in it, and then I have dark slightly sweetened chocolate. I like each one, actually. Then I have a large jar of chocolate covered almonds, and I try to save that for Carol. Usually she just wants 4 of them, but once in a while she gets a craving and wants more than that. She is usually pretty good to eat correctly for her diabetes, and sometimes she cheats a little, but she is mostly pretty good about eating what she should within reason. :D :D
Edwin

Next

Return to General Forum