Old Habits Are Hard to Break

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Old Habits Are Hard to Break

Postby Edwin » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:08 am

One habit I have developed lately is staying up late at night. It is okay because I am on my own schedule, and can sleep as late as I want, but Saturday Morning I was so tired, and that is why I went to bed earlier Saturday evening, and I think I am going to turn in a little early tonight as well! I need to feel rested to dig in my cellar tomorrow! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:50 am

Thats not a good habit sir of sleeping late. I dont like myself if i sleep late because i usually in bad mood next day. I need more sleep. There are inevitable circumstances lately that caused me lack of sleep. :(
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:43 am

Yes, Red, when it happens that you end up staying up late often you can't help that, but yes, it is a bad habit to get into, of staying up late at night and then getting up late in the morning, and then often still not getting enough rest. My Dad said that was the reason one of my uncles was so cranky all the time is that he stayed up too late at night, then got up late and felt grouchy because he was not getting his work done. Going to bed earlier and sleeping good last night I feel better today! Part of the problem is that the sun comes up early, and if you get to bed late, then the sun comes up, wakes you up, and you haven't had enough sleep. So better habits of getting enough sleep are good! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum