Looking for love

Moderator: youngj

Re: Looking for love

Postby fenmoor » Fri May 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Well sorry to say this, but he posted Feb 2 and then logged off and has not returned... Unfortunately we all get so busy sometimes... I hope that someone does find all of us ... everyone should know love.

Bill
fenmoor

Postby Rose » Fri May 25, 2012 10:21 am

alan1970 wrote:Im tired of head games im a 41 yo male living in dallas, texas... looking for a honest loyal woman one who is trust worthy no cheaters
not controlling just loving and campassionate someone i can spend the rest of my life with.

I just new here! looking for the i will spend my life with :) hope it's here :)
Never give up to look someone esp no matter what it will come in the right time:)
:) Cheers all:)
Rose

Postby Sheena » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:37 pm

Hello there all.
Sheena

Postby Edwin » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:31 pm

Hi Sheena, and welcome. We are glad to see you here. This is a very friendly place and people here are very helpful. You can respond to other people's posts, or you can start your own posts. You can ask questions here and people will do their best to answer your questions. If you don't have a profile on jaderune.com you should get one. All the information is on the page that you come to first when coming her. Two requirements are that you have to have a picture to post, and also your information has to be sent by e-mail for now anyway. Good luck, God Bless You, and glad you are here! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby fenmoor » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Welcome Sheena. I hope you find what you are seeking for. Maybe Jade Rune can be a tool in that search, I hope so.

Regardless, I hope you find the people here to be friendly and warm with each other and supportive. So, start reading a little, then get writings and tell us who Sheena is!

Bill
fenmoor

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:21 pm

Yes, Sheena, fenmoor has a good point. Using jaderune.com can really help you be among the people that the young ladies and gentlemen are looking at. You catch someone's eye, and then that person will ask jadegil6, or Sir Michael for your information including your e-mail address, cell number, yahoo, or whatever else you have registered with jaderune.com. As fenmoor said, this is a friendly place, where people find friends. So be brave and do some posting, then see what happens. That makes this place interesting for all of us, when we get varied ideas from a number of people. The more the merrier! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Sheena » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:36 pm

Yeah hi, I'm sheena from philippines looking for a man that sre honest and faithful, i hope i can see one.
Sheena

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:12 pm

Hi Sheena! We are very happy to see that after 4 days you have come back to say some more, and that is good. We will pray that you will be able to find a man who is honest and faithful. Where are you from, Sheena? I have only been to Manila and Dumaguete, Negros Oriental, and around that area in 2010. My wife, Carol, was in Manila and Guimaras Island in 2006. She wanted me to go with her in 2006, but I was on a job that I couldn't get away, and in 2010 she decided she was afraid to fly, but she amost wishes that she had gone. Her brother would have paid for her flight, and now he is dead from cancer a few months ago. We want to see you keep coming back, and keep posting! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Rhusette_me » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:58 pm

alan1970 wrote:Im tired of head games im a 41 yo male living in dallas, texas... looking for a honest loyal woman one who is trust worthy no cheaters
not controlling just loving and campassionate someone i can spend the rest of my life with.

don't find love..let love finds you.. because I do believe that love is like a butterfly, the more you chase it, the more it eludes you.. :-)
Be blessed dear!
Rhusette_me

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:31 am

Rhusette_me, you might have something there about love being like a butterfly, the more you chase it, the more it eludes you, so let it find you! I never thought about that description but it sounds reasonable. If love finds you, it will be much better than you trying to find love and having it elude you. We often get desperate though and we feel we must chase love. So it is easier said that done, but if it falls in your lap, it is much better, than having to chase after it and never finding it. Most importantly seek God and His will, and let Him direct your paths! Yes, Be Blessed! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

PreviousNext

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!