i`m new here

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: i`m new here

Postby red » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:56 pm

hello cebukisses... How are you related to peanutkisses from bohol? Lol.
Chill girl...just keep posting here and you will find the man you longing for. We have few guys that are single and available here except sir edwin. Goodluck on searching....welcome to the forum :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Yes, Cebukisses, I love everyone, but I am married, so my reason for being here is different than some. I just enjoy, same as Red does, responding to subjected posted here. I enjoy starting my own posting subjects also. If I were single and needed to find a mate this is where I would be! My wife is on the East Coast presently with our daughter visiting our grandson, so it is, "Oh, lonesome me!!!!" But I am okay, and she will be back eventually, and then everything will be fine providing I live that long, and think I will! So, Cebukisses, get in here and write a lot, and you will be seen by some people who are waiting and hoping and praying, and the Lord willing you will get together with someone. There are a lot of people who lurk about reading this forum and we never hear or see them, but they are there, and who knows when they may come out of the wood work! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Postby fenmoor » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:22 am

cebukisses wrote:Hoping to find someone serious enough, i`ve been in lots of dating sites and no one work out for me :(

Hello Cevukisses,

Welcome and I hope things change for you. Have you listed a profile on the site yet? Perhaps Red or some of the ladies can assist you in how to post one that might be more attractive to someone looking for a Wife. Sometimes we have a way of saying something that might mean something different to someone from another culture.

Either way, I suggest you post here and talk to others. First it will help you meet people but second, it will help you practice your English skills, which is always helpful.

Best of luck to you!

BIll
fenmoor

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:05 am

Yes, cebukisses, as fenmoor said this is a great place to practice language skills also. All of us can use more language skills practice. Even those of us who are native English speakers can improve our language skills. It is a funny thing about language in that it is changing all the time. We use expressions many times that not everyone understands, and that is something that we can be aware of. Also, some of the rules are changing all the time as well. Put more commas in, don't put as many commas in, and so forth and so on! Don't end your sentence with a preposition, and who really cares whether or not you end your sentence with a preposition, or if you split your infinitives! Communicate to be understood is the important thing. I heard some of the younger people taking language classes that now they like to have you limit your "to be verbs!" Who really cares about that too!!!! The other thing people on here should realize is that it is not a big deal if you don't sound or write like all the other people on here. Don't feel embarrassed or intimidated, but write it anyway and who cares if it doesn't come off just like all the other writing. Write it anyway! I think sometimes that some people on here limit what they write because they think their writing skills are low, but who cares, write it anyway! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum