The Filipina in her Modern Times..

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: The Filipina in her Modern Times..

Postby ms.sin17 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:39 am

crisipicada wrote:
jadegil6 wrote:And Connie45 says, "I am Superwoman!
"
And Red says, "I am Superwoman!"
And Chaychay says, "I am Superwoman!"
And Ms Sin says, "I am Superwoman!"
And Crisipicada says, "I am Superwoman!"
And Edeline says, "I am Superwoman!"
And Margie says, "I am Superwoman!"
And Myjanuarypink says, "I am Superwoman!"
And Paz says, "I am Superwoman!"
And Rinalyn says, "I am Superwoman!"
And Sagitarianlady4u says, "I am Superwoman!"

And........
I will have to agree. All of you filipina ladies are really super!

Super to the max :lol: :lol: :lol: . Filipina really are unique!

wOw! I beLOng! :D Yes! yOur right! Filipina Ladies are unique! One Of a kind peOpLe! gO! gO! gO! superwOmen!! :D :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby Ms.Connie45 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:43 am

Yeah,but since we are given this privilege to live then we must live according to HIS will and purpose... ;)
Ms.Connie45

Postby crisipicada » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:22 am

Ms.Connie45 wrote:If you are a Filipina and proud of being one then, you should be...!
We know that a lot has been doing things that has defamed our race, and I don't condemned them for we know there could be reasons why....And sad to say that people from other countries are generalizing our gender for the acts of the others,but we are here...,to prove them wrong that we are not all the same!
And i'm glad this site is created to BOAST...the TRUE FILIPINA..in her real sense..... as demure,refined,sweet tender-hearted woman,honest and true...What more can you add my friend?

Yes, many foreigner treated the 3rd world countries with great discrimination
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:55 pm

jadegil6 wrote:Proud? YES! Tall? hmmmm...I wonder about that....is 5'1' tall? hehehe Oh well.... walk as tall as you feel! Right?

My older sister was 4 feet 10 inches in her prime, but she had shrunk with age, so I don't know her highth now. I am 6 feet tall.
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:42 pm

I have a question, guys: why westerner likes short filipina ladies? And for sure you guys are very tall? Short and tall, hmm good match and a lot of fun, right Mr. Magoo? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
crisipicada

Postby Chas » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:55 pm

crisipicada wrote:I have a question, guys: why westerner likes short filipina ladies? And for sure you guys are very tall? Short and tall, hmm good match and a lot of fun, right Mr. Magoo? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The height of your spouse does not matter. But........ Having a small partner has the following advantages:
- when flying economy class (I cannot afford anything else :cry: ) if you have a small partner you can steal half her seat :D
- if you are in a bar and it is crowded, if your wife is Filipina sized you can always rest your elbow on her head whilst drinking your beer :lol: :lol:
- more room in the double bed for you to stretch out ;)

But...... having a partner a different height must be difficult when you both share a car. My Mum was short and my Dad was tall. If my Mum parked the car and forgot to push the drivers seat back my Dad could not get in it when he needed to drive. :lol: He used to get so cross sometimes :lol:

Also you must get fed up as your Filipina sized partner has to carry a ladder around all the time to reach things on high shelves :lol:
Chas

Postby JimF » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:07 pm

Take it from an American man, Filipina's are great ladies and my future wife will be Filipina. As far as their reputation in the world, it is my experience that only good things can be said. The Filipina's I have had the priveledge of being connected to have proved to be of very high character.
JimF

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:41 am

JimF wrote:Take it from an American man, Filipina's are great ladies and my future wife will be Filipina. As far as their reputation in the world, it is my experience that only good things can be said. The Filipina's I have had the priveledge of being connected to have proved to be of very high character.

Thanks for the high moral about filipina. :D :D
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:19 am

Yes, we have had experience with filipinas in our family, friends, and relatives, and they are the best!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum