Give us things to watch for in on line dating

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Give us things to watch for in on line dating

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:18 pm

Yes, it is important for a person to be his/her self online and not try to be deceptive. Being sensitive is very important to protect the feelings of other people. The possibility of building friendships is wonderful. When a person is feeling badly, sadly, or depressed, they often need someone to lift them up, and a little cheer from a friend really helps. I like to give that, and also there might be a time when I may need that myself.

There is a scripture that says "be sure your sin will find you out." It might be fun for some people to be deceptive online, but eventually the pay day comes, when the truth comes out, and there is reality for the deceptive one, and often times hurt for the innocent ones. My opinion is that everyone should be for real online, but I know that not everone practices that. This is like the idea that it is less complicated to be honest, because you don't have to cover your tracks, and tell more lies to cover the lies that you already told. It is much better all the way around to be honest! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:23 am

I want to suggest a tip not sure if i did say this before on here. For the ladies seeking husband online: much better dont say i love you unless you meet the person for real. I heard too many women already said it hurts when you break up someone online. Then feel discouraged, manhater. You want to safeguard yourself and your heart then resist falling in love online. I fell in love too many times online before. Every guy i met online but that was one guy at a time. All of them no one ever succeeded in meeting me because they fell in love to someone else. Until i learned i resisted i took time just being friends until somebody didnt wait any longer to see me.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby fenmoor » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:25 pm

red wrote:I want to suggest a tip not sure if i did say this before on here. For the ladies seeking husband online: much better dont say i love you unless you meet the person for real. I heard too many women already said it hurts when you break up someone online. Then feel discouraged, manhater. You want to safeguard yourself and your heart then resist falling in love online. I fell in love too many times online before. Every guy i met online but that was one guy at a time. All of them no one ever succeeded in meeting me because they fell in love to someone else. Until i learned i resisted i took time just being friends until somebody didnt wait any longer to see me.

Excellent thoughts Red.

Bill
fenmoor

Postby Edwin » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:59 pm

I have heard that some of the scammers say "I love you," right away, so if someone is telling you that they love you after a couple of conversations, be ware! Yes, guard your heart and don't someone have it too easily. They are apt to hurt you and break your heart. Also some of the scammers have a number of people on the line, and if you get called the wrong name, it may be more than coincidental; that other person may actually be talking with someone with that name, but not you. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Edwin

Postby red » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:24 pm

For the ladies: watch out those men that like to show their penis on webcam. Those kind of men are pervert. Choose those men that are respectful and honest of their intentions. If they show it, get a pic and post it here with a name tug.
red

Postby Edwin » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:42 am

Red, that is disgusting! I would not think that would ever happen, but I guess it would, huh? I would not want to see it! The way one young lady listed her profile, she suggested that someone had asked her to show her private parts to them! She said that she did not want any one to ask for that. I can't imagine it! Yes, choose respectful and honest! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:40 am

Well sir, some pervert likes to show their "ding dong" on cam so why not publish it on for public viewing. Pervert deserves those kind of treatment/punishment.
red

Postby Edwin » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:48 am

I am not doubting your word, Red, but it shocks me that anyone would do that! I am not sure why people cheapen themselves to do things like that. It seems like they would want to retain value and do things that are honest and proper! I know God is not pleased and people will find themselves in judgement over things like that! :roll: :roll:
Edwin

Postby red » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Some guys give money to the ladies thinking that if they do that the ladies
would stick or like them.
red

Postby Edwin » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:01 am

Yes, I am sure that some men think that if they give money that it will cause the ladies to stay with them. Maybe that is what drives some, but I don't think it drives all. Some want more than just money or things. They want someone who will love them and be there for them. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum