What Did You Eat Today?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What Did You Eat Today?

Postby Edwin » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:02 am

Carol is gone now for a couple of weeks, so what I eat is up to me! This morning instead of eating breakfast here, we ate a health type bar on the way to the boat as well as a cheese stick, and for me some orange juice. For dinner my mid day meal, I had beans. I took them out of the freezer, and put them under the windshield of the car. That way they defrosted enough so that I could get them out of that container into a bowl. Then I repeatedly microwaved them 2 minutes each time, until they were warm enough to eat along with drinking milk. For supper I had peanut butter honey with milk, and I just finished eating a half bar of dark chocolate! My food was good today, and I have lots left, hopefully enough to last for 2 weeks until Carol returns! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:56 am

We had some cake. And we had menudo for lunch. My baby girl can eat half jar of peanut butter. Thats her favorite.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:51 am

We eat cake or pie once in a while as well, and it is good for a change! I eat a lot of peanut butter! Peanut butter is actually very good for you with many health benefits! I eat the Adams Old Fashioned, the cruchy kind that still has the some of the nuts, so that you have pleasure from the texture of the peanut butter. It also has the oil that separates, and that is fine as that oil does wonderful things for your health. I eat peanut butter, honey, and drink milk almost every night before I go to bed. I would rather eat it than just about anything else. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:04 am

Today started off with cooked oatmeal with cranberry raisins and milk. Then for dinner, mid day meal we had maceroni, cheese, and hot dogs cut up. Then later a plate of chicken. After than a few cookies. Then pizza. After I got home 3 scoups of huckle berry icecream. Then peanut butter, honey, and milk. I also drank milk various times during the day, and had a couple glasses of rootbeer as well. I have had enough to eat this day! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:16 am

This is what I eat in the afternoon after church today, July 22, 2012.

1. 2-3 spoon rice
2. match size banana cake
3. match size maja cake
4. a cup of chop suey
5. 1 piece chicken
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:33 am

crisipicada wrote:This is what I eat in the afternoon after church today, July 22, 2012.

1. 2-3 spoon rice
3. match size maja cake
4. a cup of chop suey
5. 1 piece chicken
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:11 am

That looks like a good meal, Crisi! It is 11 p.m. where you are, so have a restful, peaceful sleep! Our day is just beginning here. We have a bowl of cooked oatmeal with cranberry raisins, and milk. It was good! We are due to leave for church in 25 minutes or so. We will no doubt eat with our youngest daughter after church, and what we will eat? Who knows! But it will be good. We will probably be home in time for me to walk with the doggies, but you never know about that? I try to start our walk at 7 p.m. prompt so we can still see to return. On our third and last round, 2.5 miles/45 minutes or so depending on how fast the doggies walk, the sun is already down, but it is still light enough to get back to the house while still seeing the ground! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby wantingmore » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:34 pm

crisipicada wrote:This is what I eat in the afternoon after church today, July 22, 2012.

1. 2-3 spoon rice
3. match size maja cake
4. a cup of chop suey
5. 1 piece chicken

Crisipicada, if you do not mind, do you have a bf at the moment? You are so pretty.
wantingmore

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:47 pm

wantingmore wrote:

1. 2-3 spoon rice
3. match size maja cake
4. a cup of chop suey
5. 1 piece chicken

Crisipicada, if you do not mind, do you have a bf at the moment? You are so pretty.

Thanks for asking me about this. Wow, it is hard to answer sometimes especially this question.

I just got back internet last Thursday, July 19 last 4 days ago. I was using office internet to check here.

First and foremost, I do not have account in any dating sites, I did erase that all. If I have had, then I do not go any dating sites anymore many months ago.

When I talk to someone online or someone will email or send PM here, I always guard someone's heart and do not give false expectation. I have had one who claim that i am the one but we had miscommunication. Only last Wednesday or Thursday that I am so bothered about the person and sent him link about "Unloading your Baggage" of which i wrote many days ago. I have been praying for a husband actually and wanted God's peace, direction, what the Bible says and someone who will really help me in to grow in the Lord.

If I PM here, or email, I always point the person to the Lord and not to myself directly. I do believe that if you love someone, you will always help him or her to trust the Lord and be there for him or her.

I am not chatty person like talking to many men online. I am more fond of writing here and this is my passion. So all I can say, I do not have boyfriend. Just like what Red said, the one who will see you in person and visit you and you become bf-gf, and then engage, then get married, that is the one. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D It is better that the person who will see you in person really have the heart to see you is the one.
crisipicada

Postby wantingmore » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:22 pm

crisipicada wrote:
wantingmore wrote:

1. 2-3 spoon rice
3. match size maja cake
4. a cup of chop suey
5. 1 piece chicken

Thanks for asking me about this. Wow, it is hard to answer sometimes especially this question.

I just got back internet last Thursday, July 19 last 4 days ago. I was using office internet to check here.

First and foremost, I do not have account in any dating sites, I did erase that all. If I have had, then I do not go any dating sites anymore many months ago.

When I talk to someone online or someone will email or send PM here, I always guard someone's heart and do not give false expectation. I have had one who claim that i am the one but we had miscommunication. Only last Wednesday or Thursday that I am so bothered about the person and sent him link about "Unloading your Baggage" of which i wrote many days ago. I have been praying for a husband actually and wanted God's peace, direction, what the Bible says and someone who will really help me in to grow in the Lord.

If I PM here, or email, I always point the person to the Lord and not to myself directly. I do believe that if you love someone, you will always help him or her to trust the Lord and be there for him or her.

I am not chatty person like talking to many men online. I am more fond of writing here and this is my passion. So all I can say, I do not have boyfriend. Just like what Red said, the one who will see you in person and visit you and you become bf-gf, and then engage, then get married, that is the one. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D It is better that the person who will see you in person really have the heart to see you is the one.

Did you contact the guy?
wantingmore

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum