Love for the second time

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Love for the second time

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:51 pm

I found this message and I wanted to share this to you. Please have comment in this and share your ideas. It would be highly appreciated. :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Re: Love for the second time

Postby Smiley » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:20 pm

Every situation is different Crisi. It would depend on the circumstances of the heartbreak. If either party does not love and respect the other the relationship is doomed. Some people have such low self-esteem that they would rather be with an abuser than be alone. I think that by now everybody on this forum knows how I feel about cheaters and abusers.
It is true that people can change but the truth is that they seldom do. If a woman goes back to a guy who carelessly trifles with her heart she is giving him no reason to change his ways.In fact she is giving him the ok to continue with more of his hurtful ways.
There is no future in being a doormat,man or woman.
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:07 am

I think there would have been a better way to describe this than to say, If a girl is stupid enough." I know what the intent here is though. The girl is not stupid, but she may be desperate. She may be forgiving to a fault. What I think about this is that if someone broke someone else's heart, and that person with the broken heart was still willing to love, I would say that there is a certain amount of security in that person's love. That person would love you no matter what! She would stay with you through everything and anything. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:18 am

Edwin wrote:I think there would have been a better way to describe this than to say, If a girl is stupid enough." I know what the intent here is though. The girl is not stupid, but she may be desperate. She may be forgiving to a fault. What I think about this is that if someone broke someone else's heart, and that person with the broken heart was still willing to love, I would say that there is a certain amount of security in that person's love. That person would love you no matter what! She would stay with you through everything and anything. :D :D :D :D

Okay, what if the man is the one who break up with the girl. Then, despite of that, there is an intervention that she realize that he had still the feelings after all the man did? Will the man accept her?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:28 am

crisipicada wrote:
Edwin wrote:I think there would have been a better way to describe this than to say, If a girl is stupid enough." I know what the intent here is though. The girl is not stupid, but she may be desperate. She may be forgiving to a fault. What I think about this is that if someone broke someone else's heart, and that person with the broken heart was still willing to love, I would say that there is a certain amount of security in that person's love. That person would love you no matter what! She would stay with you through everything and anything. :D :D :D :D

Okay, what if the man is the one who break up with the girl. Then, despite of that, there is an intervention that she realize that he had still the feelings after all the man did? Will the man accept her?

The man should accept her! Whether he would or not is hard to tell, but it is worth a try anyway. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, so it is worth the effort to try it anyway. I would if I were the guy, but then I am not the same as everyone else, so it is hard to tell. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:00 am

Actually, please love her and don't break her heart. I know we don't live in a perfect world. In a perfect world everyone would treat everyone else with respect, and they would show love like they are supposed to. But things happen, and often all we can do is damage control after things have gone wrong. The guy is very lucky if the girl will love him after he has broke her heart, or even the other way around! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:09 am

It only means the girl is super in love and martyr. Bet the man is lucky to have a girl like that. But if i were the girl, no way, i will move on and find another man much better than that man. Careful though coz it might be this time she will leave the man. Some do revenge in that way. Some relationships i know like that usually the girl realized that it isnt the same as first time.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby erwin » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:15 am

red wrote:It only means the girl is super in love and martyr. Bet the man is lucky to have a girl like that. But if i were the girl, no way, i will move on and find another man much better than that man. Careful though coz it might be this time she will leave the man. Some do revenge in that way. Some relationships i know like that usually the girl realized that it isnt the same as first time.

I understand, Red. We must be careful about for the second time. If the woman loves the man after breaking her up (does it mean the guy is the one who did break up with the woman) then that means the feelings is still there.
erwin

Postby red » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:33 am

The way i understood it is the guy who broke up the girl and the girl still accepted the guy. So yes feeling is still there. I did experience this before. I had second time love affair with an ex. Guess what it wasnt the same as first time. So the guy did it again cheating, so i thought okay bring it on and i will look another man thus no proper break up. We just quit talking next time we met it was just plain casual but hey i didnt like him anymore not even for a friend.
One thing i learned about loving is not to give it all leave some love for yourself. It hurts when you have nothing left for yourself.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:34 am

I think each case is different, so each has to be decided on its own. If each person wants to try it again, then who knows what might come of it? I think also the reason for the breakup would play into that also. Maybe they might think that they didn't try hard enough to work it out and it might deserve another try. There might be something good to be gained from another try. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Next

Return to General Forum