Western Culture

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Western Culture

Postby Edwin » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:45 am

Red, I think she deserved more money than what she got, because of the abuse. That kind of behavior is uncalled for! Your cousin was trying to solve the problem, and he should have been more patient to keep working with her, because she was determined to do what was right by him, and that was not very nice of the guy! :( :( They say where there is a will, there is a way, and I have made things fit before that were not supposed to fit, so I'm not so sure that the guy couldn't have made it work, anyway, he would have been more kind with your cousin! :( :(
Edwin

Postby red » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:57 am

If i were a man i would feel same way like smiley. I always thought that since i was a kid.
Well, my cousin is complaining to their barangay captain then to the immigration office in CDO.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:43 am

I hope, Red, that the complaints will help. This guy should not get by with that kind of behavior! If the store owner took the money and didn't care about the man, then that would be different, but your cousin was trying everthing to make it work. This guy shot himself in the foot by destroying the furniture, and then throwing the money at it! He should have had more patience and kept working with your cousin for a peaceful solution. I'm sure in the end your cousin would have made it right without having that happen! :( :(
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum