Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: "The way to a woman's heart is.......... ?"

Postby purex » Mon May 24, 2010 4:48 am

red wrote:
red wrote:.............is through her pocket......whahahaha

Just joking!!! wont hurt to get a bit of humor here, is it? ;) :roll:

That's a good joke :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:44 pm

They say the way to a man's heart is food, but maybe the way to a woman's heart are chocolates and flowers! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:06 am

undevided attention, care, love, smile, comfort, anything that meet woman's emotional need first of all.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:59 am

crisipicada wrote:undevided attention, care, love, smile, comfort, anything that meet woman's emotional need first of all.

Since I am not a woman my comments on this has to be second hand, but I think undivided attention is important, because everyone want to be paid attention to! Everyone wants to be loved and cared for! Smiling, laughing, and being happy is healthy! Everyone needs to be comforted, and at times this need is greater than at other times. Meeting the woman's emotional needs if very important. As we give with no thought of getting a return, those things are returned to us. We sacrifice for the other person, and then they sacrifice for us, and it is a win-win situation. Everyone benefits! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby farmer » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:41 pm

The woman's heart is fragile like a glass when it breaks hard to fix or cannot be fixed anymore and even you try to fix the scars will always remain as a glass. What the man should know that woman's heart is easily hurt and very sensitive. the worst thing is that when she gets hurt everything goes wrong; her relationship to family, friends, working community and the like.
farmer

Postby crisipicada » Thu May 31, 2012 2:43 am

Just give me love and care and it is the way to my heart.... :D :D :D :D
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:30 am

Yes, Crisi, love and care is the way. Speaking of loving one's marriage partner, God's way is to love the other as one would love his/her self. No man ever hated his own flesh, and when we become married we belong to each other. So, it is important to love each other. We are to love each other as brothers and sisters in Christ. Part of the proof of our relationship with Christ is that we do love each other. Care for each other is important. We must care about and care for each other, being a caring person for the other! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:06 pm

Constant communication is important. I do believe that respect and love will make relationship last. And also try to figure out and understand each other. Like, how you will treat the person, talk about things - feelings, desires, hopes and dreams. Future plan and what you most like and value. What are your negative attitude and good attitude it will really help.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:10 am

Yes, constant communication is important. You won't know if you don't discuss it. It is very easy to assume things when you don't talk about them. Love and respect are very important while a couple has the discussions. Figuring out each other is important, and discussing your likes and dislikes helps as well! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:33 am

I really believe in saying that the way to a man's heart is stomach. If i cook yummy food my partner's face delights. Then there goes the hand rubbing my back etc. Hmmm...
So for men do you agree? Or i'm wrong :lol:
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum