Dating Experiences

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Dating Experiences

Postby Edwin » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Wow, fenmoor, sisters! That is a tough one when you love the one, and you find yourself attracted to the other, and you don't dare even let on that it is happening. I know of a situation, actually the ladies were almost related to me, no really, but they are my uncles sisters, but the uncle was uncle because he was married to my mother's sister. I was related to their children by blood, but not him or his sisters. Anyway, this guy married one of his sisters. Then they both moved in the house, and he ended up with the other sister. I don't think it was pretty situation! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:16 pm

I have a bad dating experience actually. Okay, since last January this year, I was not totally have time to get online or anything like talking online. It was because of business processing and sometimes we do overtime until evening and need to travel to my sis house for 30 minutes or an hour if traffic. I had that friend who concern about me and always asking me why i was not online. She is so much interested about my social life. And also she wants to talk to the man or men who i communicate. And also i really trust her. Later on, she will tell that person that I am talking to this and that. I share to my mother about this and my mother was so angry with her. She try to contact her and text her that she betrayed me. In fact she is the one who is so concern about dating online. She advise me that it is not good to talk to only one man. She said it is about collecting and selecting. Okay, we can talk online as a friend but if you have said to someone that you love him, the other guy or people must only be friends and no more. I was just so discourage because she gives wrong information and that cause damage. My goodness, what is this person doing? In fact I know her of what she is doing and very pretending. hmmm why i listen to this person. :?: :?: :?: :?:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby red » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:54 am

Keep it to yourself crisi when communicating guys online. Its okay to collect and select when they are all just friends. Better dont introduce your guy friends to your female friend. I had two friends before were fighting just like that situation of yours.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:00 am

Yes, that was a very sad and tragic situation, when someone pretends to be your friend, and they are sticking a knife in your back! For a long time I didn't understand that, but I think it is a number of things that drives that kind of behavior. I think it is greed, envy, jealousy, and a number of other deadly sins! A person who does that will have to pay a dear price someday, or maybe soon! The devil is behind that, and such a person is yielding to the devil. Satan is the father of all lies, and he is a destroyer. The theif cometh but for to kill, steal, and destroy, but Jesus said that he came to give life, and life more abundantly! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby BigBlastGuy » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:00 pm

red wrote:Keep it to yourself crisi when communicating guys online. Its okay to collect and select when they are all just friends. Better dont introduce your guy friends to your female friend. I had two friends before were fighting just like that situation of yours.

Yes collecting and selecting is good online.

But dating online is an illusion. It is not real it is imaginary. You can meet someone online, introduce yourself to each other online but you can not date someone you never met. Collect as many introductions online you like. But there is no date until he shows up at your door! So if there is no date until he shows up at the door then of course there is no type of committed relationship until he shows up at the door.
BigBlastGuy

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:41 am

This is very interesting, because at one time there was only the possibility of writing letters the old fashioned way and then waiting for months sometimes for a reply. People have even used the message in the bottle, but I'm not sure how much of a success rate that had. Now we have email, several chat possibilities, facebook, telephone calling, and the the dating sites! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum