Why are you on this site?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Why are you on this site?

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:14 am

So, why are you on this site?..what is your purpose of joining on this forum?..are you here beacuse you wanted to share your ideas and use this board as a way to further understand/teach others/give advice, as opposed to someone coming here looking for help? Tell us please...
chaychay644

Re: Why are you on this site?

Postby Chas » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:43 pm

chaychay644 wrote:So, why are you on this site?..what is your purpose of joining on this forum?..are you here beacuse you wanted to share your ideas and use this board as a way to further understand/teach others/give advice, as opposed to someone coming here looking for help? Tell us please...

Good Question. The Forum has provided pleasure and amusement, sadness and concern. It has given greater understanding as well as amazement at some of the views put forward. It has resulted in interesting and enjoyable email exchanges with members of the Forum.

I would certainly recommend any Filipinas with a profile on JadeRune to post as much as possible as it adds an extra dimension to their profile and gives them an opportunity to display their character and personality.

Happy posting folks.
Chas

Postby red » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:13 pm

We have the freedom of expression and it is a good privilege for us all.
I'm here to express my opinion, comment, and share ideas. :)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:02 pm

Chas wrote:Good Question. The Forum has provided pleasure and amusement, sadness and concern. It has given greater understanding as well as amazement at some of the views put forward. It has resulted in interesting and enjoyable email exchanges with members of the Forum.

I would certainly recommend any Filipinas with a profile on JadeRune to post as much as possible as it adds an extra dimension to their profile and gives them an opportunity to display their character and personality.

Happy posting folks.

red wrote:We have the freedom of expression and it is a good privilege for us all.

I am glad that you guys are enjoying in participating your thoughts in the forum..keep it up peeps.. :) :) :)
chaychay644

Postby crisipicada » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:03 pm

red wrote:We have the freedom of expression and it is a good privilege for us all.

There is no wrong for whatever opinion everyone has. I really get interested to your post, red. Keep on posting. :) :)
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby red » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:16 pm

crisipicada wrote:

There is no wrong for whatever opinion everyone has. I really get interested to your post, red. Keep on posting. :) :)

Thank you... ;) :)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby stanley » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:13 pm

chaychay644 wrote:So, why are you on this site?..what is your purpose of joining on this forum?..are you here beacuse you wanted to share your ideas and use this board as a way to further understand/teach others/give advice, as opposed to someone coming here looking for help? Tell us please...

I am searching for a right woman to marry
stanley

Postby tom » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Hi everyone, i'm enjoying reading the posts here and learning new things... but, my primary motivation for coming to this site is the "hunger and thirst" i have in my soul (and body) for a physically affectionate christian woman (a woman who has a loving, personal, intimate relationship with Jesus)... a woman who can be both a "soul-mate" and a "body-mate"... ( i understand the truth that our deepest needs and desires can only be satisfied by God's presence in us... and that the ultimate goal of creation is for God to be "all in all" (1cor. 15:28)... but, for now... "in the meantime", i'm still "thirsty" for a wife...
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby crisipicada » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:33 am

tom wrote:Hi everyone, i'm enjoying reading the posts here and learning new things... but, my primary motivation for coming to this site is the "hunger and thirst" i have in my soul (and body) for a physically affectionate christian woman (a woman who has a loving, personal, intimate relationship with Jesus)... a woman who can be both a "soul-mate" and a "body-mate"... ( i understand the truth that our deepest needs and desires can only be satisfied by God's presence in us... and that the ultimate goal of creation is for God to be "all in all" (1cor. 15:28)... but, for now... "in the meantime", i'm still "thirsty" for a wife...

What qualities of wife you are looking for?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby tom » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:43 am

i think the most important quality, after her intimate relationship with Jesus, would be that she have a desire to try to be honest and to try to never tell lies... because if your gf or bf ever lies to you :( , it is difficult to ever trust them again with your whole heart...
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Next

Return to General Forum