Signs And Signals

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Signs And Signals

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:35 pm

How Do You Know If A Person Has True Feelings For You? 8-)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Re: Signs And Signals

Postby cutegen » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:28 am

For me it's very hard to predict if a guy has a true feelings for a girl because guyz are born to be flirts...they can easily get and forget ...lol...there are some that is a true gentleman but maybe for 100% guy only 10% is not flirting...
cutegen

Postby longhorn1 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:31 pm

I think it is when you realize that they treat you special, and really want to be near you. Sometimes you can sense a closeness in the way they look at you, and you feel a little nervous and excited. They make you feel different. They show you respect. They listen to your problems, and are understanding and supportive.
longhorn1

Postby maynayz » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:07 pm

When it feels like lightning struck you and yet you lived. When you literally feel sparks flying from you when you are together. When you see a gleam and twinkle in the eyes of your loved one. When you are all she thinks about constantly. When she fills your mind day and night. When just the thought of her/him or her/his sweet words can arouse you and you aren't even trying to be arousing or hot-talking. When you have such profound effect on each other to the point that it is borderline insanity to be apart and when you are together, the fire roars, the intensity raises through the roof, the passion is so overwhelming, the lighting does not stop striking you both and the sparks fly everywhere. When it is love...you just know.

If it isn't that and more, don't waste your time. The passion should be as hot and fiery and intense on the last day as it was the first day. When you say I do, there should never be a cease to the dating and the romance. In fact, it should get much hotter, much heavier and much more soul-scorching. You will know when it is true love. Because eyes will wander. That is human nature. Men like what they see and it happens to be pretty girls. Good luck trying to decode that from the genes. Women like what they hear and feel. Which is why pretty girls make a man cheat and gentlemen-type guys can easily make a woman cheat. Even one who swears she is so faithful. Women are suckers for romance and men are suckers for sex. If there is even an idea that we could obtain it, we want it. Temptations of the world are all around but none of that matters when you know you give him or her all she or he can handle and more and you both KNOW, neither of you are going no place when you have it so good at home already. It all begins with trust, then love and then commitment. 8-)
maynayz

Postby cutegen » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:44 pm

maynayz wrote:When it feels like lightning struck you and yet you lived. When you literally feel sparks flying from you when you are together. When you see a gleam and twinkle in the eyes of your loved one. When you are all she thinks about constantly. When she fills your mind day and night. When just the thought of her/him or her/his sweet words can arouse you and you aren't even trying to be arousing or hot-talking. When you have such profound effect on each other to the point that it is borderline insanity to be apart and when you are together, the fire roars, the intensity raises through the roof, the passion is so overwhelming, the lighting does not stop striking you both and the sparks fly everywhere. When it is love...you just know.

If it isn't that and more, don't waste your time. The passion should be as hot and fiery and intense on the last day as it was the first day. When you say I do, there should never be a cease to the dating and the romance. In fact, it should get much hotter, much heavier and much more soul-scorching. You will know when it is true love. Because eyes will wander. That is human nature. Men like what they see and it happens to be pretty girls. Good luck trying to decode that from the genes. Women like what they hear and feel. Which is why pretty girls make a man cheat and gentlemen-type guys can easily make a woman cheat. Even one who swears she is so faithful. Women are suckers for romance and men are suckers for sex. If there is even an idea that we could obtain it, we want it. Temptations of the world are all around but none of that matters when you know you give him or her all she or he can handle and more and you both KNOW, neither of you are going no place when you have it so good at home already. It all begins with trust, then love and then commitment. 8-)

It seems that i learned a lot from your all post...heheh..thanks for sharing us your thoughts...Good Luck
cutegen

Postby m&m » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:32 pm

jadegil6 wrote:How Do You Know If A Person Has True Feelings For You? 8-)

A woman has true feelings to a man when she makes effort to keep your relationship grow. :oops: One way is to communication. Even how much you hurt her she still the feeling is there. Love waits, and love absorbs. True love says, i love you and i will go through fire with you.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:13 am

m&m wrote:

A woman has true feelings to a man when she makes effort to keep your relationship grow. :oops: One way is to communication. Even how much you hurt her she still the feeling is there. Love waits, and love absorbs. True love says, i love you and i will go through fire with you.

so true m&m..but, its just depends on how many times a person had hurt the feelings of the other..if it happened many times..yeah, we can't deny the fact that the feelings is still there...but then, it will be a stupidity if the other person stays despite of that..we don't need to show that we are martyr just to prove our love..
chaychay644

Postby crisipicada » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:55 am

In a very special way, a man or woman is inlove with you when he/she thinks about you. In my experience, my heart beats very fast when i see him. I want to talk to him all the time, i want to keep my eye on him. I can't explain how i feel but it is very special way. Most of all, you wanted to care for him even the world gets tough. Holding on when the time is down. Having fight in a relationship doesn't mean that it wont work, it is just the testing time how much you can hold on and your commitment for each other. Is anyone experience that? Please share your ideas.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby purex » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:14 am

If he or she keeps on communicating. That is one.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:37 pm

crisipicada wrote:

In a very special way, a man or woman is inlove with you when he/she thinks about you. In my experience, my heart beats very fast when i see him. I want to talk to him all the time, i want to keep my eye on him. I can't explain how i feel but it is very special way. Most of all, you wanted to care for him even the world gets tough. Holding on when the time is down. Having fight in a relationship doesn't mean that it wont work, it is just the testing time how much you can hold on and your commitment for each other. Is anyone experience that? Please share your ideas.

My wife, Carol, and I have had more fights than you can imagine, and we are still together after almost 42 years. She feels like she taught me to fight because I was not a fighter, but I had to in self defense. Carol and I were having one fight so loudly that my aunt came to the door, and I don't know how long she was there, but she said I am coming in whether I am invited or no, and boy was I embarrassed! I don't know about Carol because she doesn't embarrass as easy as I do. My parents seldom ever fought. I witnessed one fight of the loss of warranty papers on a car battery. That was very short with a few harsh words. The other fight was because my Father put his younger grandson on the top of cattle racks with a load of horses on the truck. My father was not afraid of anything, and my mother was afraid of everything, and she was just sure that the little guy was going to get killed. Well, my father was having fun knowing that the little guy was having fun. He was born in 1964, and this was in 1967 I think, so he wasn't very old. I was away at Bible College, so I was just told about it, but my older brother the little guys father told me that my mother and father would not talk to each other for days over that one. My older brother didn't care either, because he figured my Father would keep his son safe, even if he was riding on top of the cattle racks with a truck load of horses. :) My mother and father did not believe in fighting, and they believed the Lord helped them not to fight, because that was their belief, but it happens to everyone, but not very often with them. Carol and I have had lots of good communication.:) Actually Carol and I do not fight as much as we did years ago. It would be nicer never to fight, but it happens. We tell each other often, "I love you." I hate to say I'm sorry, because I don't like to admit that I am wrong, but I do that to.
Edwin

Return to General Forum