Betrayed

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Betrayed

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:06 am

It was finally here - Anna's wedding day, the day she had dreamed about and planned for months. The small, picturesque church was crowded with friends and family. Sunlight poured through the stained-glass windows, and the gentle music of a stringed quartet filled the air. Anna walked down the aisle toward David. Joy surged within her. This was the moment for which she had waited so long. He gently took her hand, and they turned toward the altar.

But as the minister began to lead Anna and David through their vows, the unthinkable happened. A girl stood up in the middle of the congregation, walked quietly to the altar, and took David's other hand. Another girl approached and stood next to the first, followed by another. Soon, a chain of six girls stood by him as he repeated his vows to Anna.

Anna felt her lip beginning to quiver as tears welled up in her eyes. "Is this some kind of joke?" she whispered to David.

"I'm... I'm sorry, Anna, " he said, staring at the floor.
"Who are these girls, David? What is going on?" she gasped.
"They are girls from my past," he answered sadly. "Anna, they don't mean anything to me now... but I've given part of my heart to each of them."
"I thought your heart was mine," she siad.
"It is, it is, " he pleaded. "Everything that's left is yours."
A tear rolled Anna's cheek. Then she woke up.

J.H.

The dream of Anna was indeed a betrayal. Based on the storry consider the following questions:

1. How many men/women could line up on my wedding day?
2. How many times have i given my heart away in short-term relationships?
3. Will i have anything left to give my husband/wife?
4. Think about the girls/boys in your past. What if they showed up on your wedding day? What could they say in the receiving line? "Hello, dear. Those are the lofty promises you made at the altar today. I hope you're better at keeping promises now than you were when i knew you." Wow, don't you look nice in that tuxedo. And what a beautiful bride. Does she know about me? Have you told her all the sweet things you used to whisper in MY ear?

I have past relationship, too and as i look back it is full of regret. It didn't work because of other party. it always haunts on my mind and it seems i can not forget even i do my best to forget, it is because i was and is true to him. I know that God can forgive us for our shortterm relationship as others view it as a game of love that everyone plays. yes, i still believe that those men who did play, women too, feel the ache of having given away their hearts to the many women/men in their past.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Re: Betrayed

Postby crisipicada » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:22 pm

As i remember, i gave my heart already. Just really do hope that what is left will be given to the right one
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Ronald » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:23 pm

crisipicada wrote:As i remember, i gave my heart already. Just really do hope that what is left will be given to the right one

Don't be bitter about the past. It makes you stronger why they come into your life.
Ronald

Postby ms.sin17 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:48 pm

I have aLsO been betrayed by a persOn befOre, I was nOt cOnsciOus by that time that I am being betrayed aLready, but I have aLsO suspected that he is betraying me but as fOr me I didnt find it Out cause Im afraid that he is really betraying me. :( I didnt dO anything tO figure Out that he is betraying me, its just that happened and the situatiOn is shOwing me aLready. I was really hurt by that time, I cried, cried and cried.. :cry: :cry: :cry: It seems that nO matter hOw much I cry, I cant feel that the pain is gOne, the mOre I cried, the mOre it hurts.. :? I am sO much prObLematic at that time. But One night, I was tOuched by a friend by what she have tOLd me. She said, OnLy the LOve Of the LOrd never Leave and never betrayed us. Just a simpLe sentence but have tOuched me sO immenseLy. On that night, I prayed tO the LOrd and never think Of that persOn, I cOnsecrate my whOLe being tO Him and I cried. I get mad at Him at first, why did He permitted sOmeOne tO betrayed me tO the pOint that I had LOse all the hOpe that I have in Life. But as times passing by, I had reaLized that the LOrd just did it in Order fOr me tO be a strOng perOn as what I am nOw. :D :D I cant really say that I am fully recOvered at this time but sOmeday, I knOw I can gradually accept it and just Laugh at the betrayal tO me. As Of nOw, I dOnt Let anything Or anyOne whO can repLace God in my heart. I just want tO fulfill my dreams first and gO tO school soon.. :D I have Learned that even hOw much the pain that yOu get frOm being betrayed yOu must nOt bLame it tO the LOrd because He must just have sOmething tO shOw yOu and maybe that cOuLd be in the tOughest Or the mOst hurting way in Order fOr yOu tO see the best way in Life. Let`s be a man Of prayers tOday! :D :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby stanley » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:31 am

ms.sin17 wrote:I have aLsO been betrayed by a persOn befOre, I was nOt cOnsciOus by that time that I am being betrayed aLready, but I have aLsO suspected that he is betraying me but as fOr me I didnt find it Out cause Im afraid that he is really betraying me. :( I didnt dO anything tO figure Out that he is betraying me, its just that happened and the situatiOn is shOwing me aLready. I was really hurt by that time, I cried, cried and cried.. :cry: :cry: :cry: It seems that nO matter hOw much I cry, I cant feel that the pain is gOne, the mOre I cried, the mOre it hurts.. :? I am sO much prObLematic at that time. But One night, I was tOuched by a friend by what she have tOLd me. She said, OnLy the LOve Of the LOrd never Leave and never betrayed us. Just a simpLe sentence but have tOuched me sO immenseLy. On that night, I prayed tO the LOrd and never think Of that persOn, I cOnsecrate my whOLe being tO Him and I cried. I get mad at Him at first, why did He permitted sOmeOne tO betrayed me tO the pOint that I had LOse all the hOpe that I have in Life. But as times passing by, I had reaLized that the LOrd just did it in Order fOr me tO be a strOng perOn as what I am nOw. :D :D I cant really say that I am fully recOvered at this time but sOmeday, I knOw I can gradually accept it and just Laugh at the betrayal tO me. As Of nOw, I dOnt Let anything Or anyOne whO can repLace God in my heart. I just want tO fulfill my dreams first and gO tO school soon.. :D I have Learned that even hOw much the pain that yOu get frOm being betrayed yOu must nOt bLame it tO the LOrd because He must just have sOmething tO shOw yOu and maybe that cOuLd be in the tOughest Or the mOst hurting way in Order fOr yOu tO see the best way in Life. Let`s be a man Of prayers tOday! :D :D

17? you are still young. Lots of things to learn
stanley

Postby ms.sin17 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:46 am

stanley wrote:
ms.sin17 wrote:I have aLsO been betrayed by a persOn befOre, I was nOt cOnsciOus by that time that I am being betrayed aLready, but I have aLsO suspected that he is betraying me but as fOr me I didnt find it Out cause Im afraid that he is really betraying me. :( I didnt dO anything tO figure Out that he is betraying me, its just that happened and the situatiOn is shOwing me aLready. I was really hurt by that time, I cried, cried and cried.. :cry: :cry: :cry: It seems that nO matter hOw much I cry, I cant feel that the pain is gOne, the mOre I cried, the mOre it hurts.. :? I am sO much prObLematic at that time. But One night, I was tOuched by a friend by what she have tOLd me. She said, OnLy the LOve Of the LOrd never Leave and never betrayed us. Just a simpLe sentence but have tOuched me sO immenseLy. On that night, I prayed tO the LOrd and never think Of that persOn, I cOnsecrate my whOLe being tO Him and I cried. I get mad at Him at first, why did He permitted sOmeOne tO betrayed me tO the pOint that I had LOse all the hOpe that I have in Life. But as times passing by, I had reaLized that the LOrd just did it in Order fOr me tO be a strOng perOn as what I am nOw. :D :D I cant really say that I am fully recOvered at this time but sOmeday, I knOw I can gradually accept it and just Laugh at the betrayal tO me. As Of nOw, I dOnt Let anything Or anyOne whO can repLace God in my heart. I just want tO fulfill my dreams first and gO tO school soon.. :D I have Learned that even hOw much the pain that yOu get frOm being betrayed yOu must nOt bLame it tO the LOrd because He must just have sOmething tO shOw yOu and maybe that cOuLd be in the tOughest Or the mOst hurting way in Order fOr yOu tO see the best way in Life. Let`s be a man Of prayers tOday! :D :D

Indeed, I am! :P In the future I will Learn.. :roll:
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby lovely » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:25 am

ms.sin17 wrote:
stanley wrote:

Indeed, I am! :P In the future I will Learn.. :roll:

I am betrayed also. How sad. I fall for him pa naman, huhuhuhuhuh
lovely

Postby tom » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:50 am

dear lovely, what is pa naman? what does it mean? :?: :)
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby ms.sin17 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:06 am

tom wrote:dear lovely, what is pa naman? what does it mean? :?: :)

Let me heLp yOu in that.. It means.. She had faLL fOr that guy sO muCh yet it was wasted.. :oops:
ms.sin17

Postby tom » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:30 am

thanks, carlota :)
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Next

Return to General Forum