My 1st Contribuition

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

My 1st Contribuition

Postby Ubruyn » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:54 pm

I'm sorry if "All We Need Is LOVE" will be not the right category for this;) Howdy to everybody. This is in fact my very first submit on jaderune.com=) At long last connecting to the discussion.
Ubruyn

Re: My 1st Contribuition

Postby purex » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:38 pm

Ubruyn wrote:I'm sorry if "All We Need Is LOVE" will be not the right category for this;) Howdy to everybody. This is in fact my very first submit on jaderune.com=) At long last connecting to the discussion.

Congratulations, welcome to the forum
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:09 am

Along the same line I just joined a couple of days ago. I watched it as a visitor for a few days trying to figure out if it was something I should do, and I think it is, so I have started contributing. It is fun to respond and post. It is nice to have a little group of people who are descent, positive, and uplifting and encouraging with what they write.
Edwin

Postby m&m » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:40 pm

Edwin wrote:Along the same line I just joined a couple of days ago. I watched it as a visitor for a few days trying to figure out if it was something I should do, and I think it is, so I have started contributing. It is fun to respond and post. It is nice to have a little group of people who are descent, positive, and uplifting and encouraging with what they write.

Good to hear that. This is one way to know the person and understand his/her personality.... welcome to the forum :P
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:34 pm

m&m wrote:
Edwin wrote:Along the same line I just joined a couple of days ago. I watched it as a visitor for a few days trying to figure out if it was something I should do, and I think it is, so I have started contributing. It is fun to respond and post. It is nice to have a little group of people who are descent, positive, and uplifting and encouraging with what they write.

Good to hear that. This is one way to know the person and understand his/her personality.... welcome to the forum :P

Thank you, M & M. :)
Edwin

Return to General Forum