Bedroom Antics

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Bedroom Antics

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:38 pm

What Turns You On? What Are Some Things That You Can Do To Keep Your Partner Coming Back For More? :P
jadegil6
Site Admin

Re: Bedroom Antics

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:46 pm

The most overlooked ingredient in a successful sexual encounter is the presence of ENTHUSIASM! No matter what you look like, or your physical attributes or limitations, you will always be remembered for how much you put into the experience. Don't act like a pillow, and just lie there on the bed. Be active. Be passionate. Make some noise.....those sighs of pleasure will do so much for your partner's enjoyment, and will be extremely appreciated. And men, don't be selfish. Don't bring that "I got mine, now you get yours" attitude into the equation. Bring your partner with you to that plateau of ecstacy. Be playful. Foreplay is critical to a mutually enjoyable experience. Show her how important she is to you by spending the time to get her to Home Plate. Don't leave her stuck somewhere betwen 2nd and 3rd base with no where to go. Most women want to be caressed and touched and kissed and told how special they are. Leave that "Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma'mm" stuff to the boys, and show your lady how special she is to you by 'loving' her in the way she deserves. Above all, be enthusiatic! And you won't be forgotten.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby icecube99701 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:44 pm

You have made some thoughtful and informative posts. Hope the forum is successful. :)
    icecube99701

Postby longhorn1 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Couples who spend time alone together, and are not in a rush to get it over with, have a much better experience. Don't treat it as a requirement. Treat it as an adventure. Have fun. Experiment with new things. Be playful. Think of your partners feelings and enjoyment as much as you do your own.
    longhorn1

Postby Durwood » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:17 pm

I think taking your time and going slow so you can both enjoy the moment together instead of one person finishing and the other still needs attention. Bubble baths for foreplay and lots of caressing beforehand will make it really so much better. *wink*
    Plus.... i'm to old and slow to chase her around the bedroom. lol
    Durwood[/color]
    Durwood

Postby crisipicada » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:45 am

Hmmmmp.... Let's see what will happen.... i will count on this topic :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Nothing can separate us from the love of God
    crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:05 pm

jadegil6 wrote:What Turns You On? What Are Some Things That You Can Do To Keep Your Partner Coming Back For More? :P

Show the love you can. Spend time for each other. That is the most important. :)
    crisipicada

Postby Chas » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:15 pm

This topic can be a bit of a tongue twister :o :shock: :o :D

Still - it always made my wife smile :D
    Chas

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:50 pm

longhorn1 wrote:Couples who spend time alone together, and are not in a rush to get it over with, have a much better experience. Don't treat it as a requirement. Treat it as an adventure. Have fun. Experiment with new things. Be playful. Think of your partners feelings and enjoyment as much as you do your own.

:) :) :) :) yes be playful hmmm it is really a lot of fun.
    crisipicada

Postby NativeAmerican » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:27 pm

dont react to making love as a chore or something that has to be done
    being spontaneous helps too
    NativeAmerican

Next

Return to General Forum