Betrayed

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Betrayed

Postby purex » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:42 pm

tom wrote:thanks, carlota :)

You are a good interpreter, Carlota. You are great
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby ms.sin17 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:06 pm

purex wrote:

:lol: nOt at aLL, purex.. I knOw tagaLOg, EngLish and cebuanO.. :)
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby tom » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:48 pm

ms.sin17 wrote:
purex wrote:

:lol: nOt at aLL, purex.. I knOw tagaLOg, EngLish and cebuanO.. :)

i've read most of your posts, carlota... and i agree with purex... you are a gem (proverbs 20:15)
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby ms.sin17 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:23 am

i've read most of your posts, carlota... and i agree with purex... you are a gem (proverbs 20:15)

Ohh.. gem? a jeweL? thank yOu. I knOw the feeling Of hOw tO be betrayed and I am saddened every time I saw a person who is being betray. My ex had betrayed me also, he has anOther girl, I just knew it when the girl chatted me but the girl didnt confronted me. I was very hurting, I cant imagine that at that time that I am being betrayed by someone whom I really love. :cry: I cried over the phone. And the most hurting is that I just knew that he is bisexual. :o :shock: OMG! I am very saddened about his situation. I just cant believe that those things is happening to me. I get hurt because he really didnt love me. And he is also looking me down because I am not entering college unlike him, he was already graduated in college. I considered myself as the most pitiful girl in the world considering that I fell inlove at a very young age and failed. :oops: :? I thought that GOd doesnt love me because He did not permitted us both to be together. But now, I finally moved on! :D I realized how the Lord Jesus loves me so much. I am happy that I found out that I was been betrayed because it made me expose before the Lord. In the first place, to be betrayed is not an easy thing to accept when someone that is close to your heart betrays you but whatever the situation is just remember that "We do not know what is really 'The Best' for us, rather it is only the Lord who only knows!" We might not know why this things are happening into us but this is just showing that we just need to abide and to trust in Him whatever things He is making to Our lives. I do not want to be betrayed too thats why I am not betraying others because I know the feeling of being betrayed..
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby purex » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:55 am

purex wrote:

Why betrayed? Is it because the other is not completely true to his/her bf/gf? Ayokong may kahati sa pagmamahal
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby ms.sin17 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:05 am

purex wrote:
purex wrote:

Why betrayed? Is it because the other is not completely true to his/her bf/gf? Ayokong may kahati sa pagmamahal

All people that are in a relationship don't want someone else that can divide the attention of his/her partner of course when you are very serious with your partner. You can also feel the sincerity of your partner if he/she reacts in a topic particular of having rumors about you.. :D How great it is to be inlove! :D It is even more wonderful when you find the person [who is inlove with you] is also inlove with you.. :D Ohhh.. kinikilig ako!! :D :D :D
ms.sin17

Postby tom » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:21 pm

ms.sin17 wrote:
purex wrote:
purex wrote:

All people that are in a relationship don't want someone else that can divide the attention of his/her partner of course when you are very serious with your partner. You can also feel the sincerity of your partner if he/she reacts in a topic particular of having rumors about you.. :D How great it is to be inlove! :D It is even more wonderful when you find the person [who is inlove with you] is also inlove with you.. :D Ohhh.. kinikilig ako!! :D :D :D
it looks like it is time for my next TSL class.... who will be my teacher today?... carlota?... purex?... ??? :D
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby ms.sin17 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:52 pm

it looks like it is time for my next TSL class.... who will be my teacher today?... carlota?... purex?... ??? :D[/quote]

:lol: What is TSL?? :roll: :?:
ms.sin17

Postby tom » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:31 am

ms.sin17 wrote:
:lol: What is TSL?? :roll: :?:
hehehe... some people take ESL classes (english as a second language) ... i need TSL lessons (tagalog as a second language)...... in my "cryptic", somewhat "lame" (meant to be humorous) way i was asking again for interpretations........ "kinikilig ako" sounds like it is something really nice... so i'd like to know what it means... i have no idea what purex wrote... but i'm curious.... and "pa" sounds like something i might hope i won't hear very often ( :lol: ?)... so i am wondering what it means, too?.... i need a teacher.... so far, i think i've learned that i love butong (sweet young coconut?) and very ripe, "sugar-sweet" brown saging (banana?)... 8-) :D
tom

Postby ms.sin17 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:28 am

hehehe... some people take ESL classes (english as a second language) ... i need TSL lessons (tagalog as a second language)...... in my "cryptic", somewhat "lame" (meant to be humorous) way i was asking again for interpretations........ "kinikilig ako" sounds like it is something really nice... so i'd like to know what it means... i have no idea what purex wrote... but i'm curious.... and "pa" sounds like something i might hope i won't hear very often ( :lol: ?)... so i am wondering what it means, too?.... i need a teacher.... so far, i think i've learned that i love butong (sweet young coconut?) and very ripe, "sugar-sweet" brown saging (banana?)... 8-) :D

"kinikiLig akO" means yOu are shivering tO the persOn yOu are inLOve with Like yOur happy tO see him/her Or he/she dOne sOmething to you that is nice, "kinikilig" is an emotion refers to LOve and "ako" means me or I.. You can say I`m kinikilig.. :lol: :D "pa" [Ohh its hard o translate.. let me try.. :oops: :roll:] Ohh I cant! Help me when I`m wrOng sissy[chaychay :P ].. it means tO me like "even more/more".. Yes. You are correct in sweet coconut , sugar sweet and banana.. :D
ms.sin17

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum