Divorced

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Divorced

Postby BigBlastGuy » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:46 pm

red wrote:Thanks...now i know. ha ha darn.....lol i prefer long time if there is no rush. :)

Sure. That's good. Most women like no rush, lots of time, make love. If the man gets a "quickie" 1 or 2 times a week in the morning he will probably be calm, relaxed and more interested in a nice slow romantic dinner date and passionate lovemaking with the woman when the time is available. Communication is important. Got to let him know, you take care of his needs, he takes care of your needs.
BigBlastGuy

Postby Edwin » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:14 am

There are a few sexual differences between men and women. I don't know them all, but I have heard about a few of them. I have heard many complaints from women about men having a quickie, while the woman remains unsatisfied; she doesn't climax. My wife's aunt had that complaint about her husband. She said that he was like a rabbit; he was on, off, and then he was done, and she hadn't even started! Their marriage hit the rocks, and he remarried, and said that at least his second wife made him feel like a man, whatever that meant; I'm not sure? Anyway the man is capable of having the sexual experience in a flash, while leaving the woman without any good feelings at all, and that is a common complaint. The man is capable of going slower through the process until the end, and when it gets close to happening he loses control, and it happens whether he or she is ready or not. If the man goes slow enough the woman can climax multiple times, but a man only climaxes once in the experience. Once he does climax, he is physically incapable of climaxing again for 15 or 20 minutes. He can't do it; it is physically impossible. Everyone has his/her own ideas, but I think it is best to take lots of time, let the woman have multiple pleasure experiences, and then have his wonderful enjoyment at the end, and just enjoy thinking/reliving it afterwards. If you love your husband/wife, the experience is wonderful. Robert Shueluer, from the Glass Cathedral, said in one of his sermons that he thanked God every time after he had sex! So it should be wonderful for two people who love each other! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:59 am

I agree on that Sir Ed. Bbg, thanks alot on that enlightenment. I believe being open to your spouse about sex is big help. Getting to know what works great and more exploration develops more closeness. Its really amazing how it makes relationship grow better each day. Of course, me and my husband believe on Bible of totally submission of the couple works best.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby red » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:07 am

Women are emotional when making love, passionate love making i may say. Men when they do quickie its more of physical just wants release and yes i agree women tend to complain because some take time before they reach climax. Thats why wives need to be flexible on their emotions just understand the husband. Anyways there will be time for long play. On quickie moods wife need to know techniques that make her reach climax same time with her husband. Its matter of techniques so exploring experiment practice til it gets perfect. :D
red

Postby BigBlastGuy » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:08 pm

red wrote:Women are emotional when making love, passionate love making i may say. Men when they do quickie its more of physical just wants release and yes i agree women tend to complain because some take time before they reach climax. Thats why wives need to be flexible on their emotions just understand the husband. Anyways there will be time for long play. On quickie moods wife need to know techniques that make her reach climax same time with her husband. Its matter of techniques so exploring experiment practice til it gets perfect. :D

People make relationships too complicated. Man should be strong, confident, capable, walk his own path, but be supportive of the woman (who moves along her own path makes her own direction--she can ask him for help or opinion if needed). Man must be more dominant in the bedroom--he understands the woman's needs but he must be the dominant one.
BigBlastGuy

Postby Edwin » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:01 pm

BBG and Red, the Bible teaches that the man should love his wife as his own flesh, and no man ever hated his own flesh. The wife's body belongs to the husband, and the husband's body belongs to the wife. They are not to defraud each other, only to refrain for a short time of prayer and fasting, lest the devil would tempt them. Some will not like this, but the woman is to obey and submit, and the husband is to love his wife. There needs to be love and respect one for another. One should not want to hurt the other, but to build each other up, and help each other to be secure and feel happy! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:25 am

Amen sir. But if husband needs spanking i have to spank him lol
red

Postby Edwin » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:05 am

Great idea, Red! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby wantingmore » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:12 am

What is your stand? Can a man marry a woman for the second time or third when she is being divorced by man? Or vice versa? For what ever reason, are you willing to marry again?

For those who are bible believers what can you say? This is an open discussion.
wantingmore

Postby crisipicada » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:25 am

wantingmore wrote:What is your stand? Can a man marry a woman for the second time or third when she is being divorced by man? Or vice versa? For what ever reason, are you willing to marry again?

For those who are bible believers what can you say? This is an open discussion.

For me, I do believe that marriage is for a life time. If just in case I got married, I pray to the Lord that I wont get separated or divorced. That is why, before you go into relationship, are you fully committed to be together? If you are not, then it is better not to start into relationship. Sounds simple but hard to do, but it is all by the grace of God to stay into a marriage life when life goes bad or trials come.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum