How Do You Approach Time?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

How Do You Approach Time?

Postby Edwin » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:40 am

Time is illusive. It is one of those things that is actually hard to understand. My tendency is to start getting ready to go some where really early, and then as I am thinking I have lots of time, I am late or almost late, because I think that time will take a long time to arrive. One day God will declare, "Time shall be no more," and then we will no longer have to deal with time, because we will be in eternity. God gives people "space" or time to repent. Now is the accepted time for salvation.

I got an email this morning that explained a term for time. People say, "I will be there in a "jiffy." No they will not be there in a "jiffy," you can rest assured because a "jiffy" is a unit of time, and it is 1/100th of a second! The Native American Indians in this area have a saying, "I will be there in a minute," but what they mean by that is "I may be there in a minute, an hour, tomorrow, or even next week!" So time is interesting! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Re: How Do You Approach Time?

Postby Smiley » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:00 pm

I guess that I don`t really approach time at all. It does seem to have its way with me though :? .
Smiley

Re: How Do You Approach Time?

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:25 am

Yes, Smiley, time does have its way with all of us. I quit carrying a watch about four years ago. It is not important anymore for me to know exactly what time it is. I look at the clocks in the house a lot. I have used the cell phone also to see what time it is, but usually it doesn't matter to me, unless I have to be some place on time! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum