What Did You Eat Today?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What Did You Eat Today?

Postby Edwin » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:56 pm

That is discouraging, Red, when you have your mouth set for certain food, and you can't get it. It is like when you order, they tell you we are out, and you ask for something else, and they are out, and you are right they should be prepared to do what they are supposed to do.

I had cooked oatmeal with raisins and milk for breakfast. For dinner, the mid day meal, I had what was left of that stir fry and rice. For supper I had more of that macorni salad and a salmon patty. The I had peanut butter, honey, and milk. Actually I had milk with all three meals. I drink lots of milk! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Smiley » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:47 pm

I`m taking a day off today! Had bacon,eggs toast and coffee for breakfast and went for a walk. Felt like cooking something so I went to the grocery store and got rolled oats and dates.I just took the second batch of date squares out of the oven and put the blueberry pie in. Making tortellini and rotisserie chicken breasts for supper with friends. It`s been a while since I`ve had a chance to cook like this,I guess You never forget how when it comes right down to it.
:)
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:57 pm

That sounds like a delicious day, Smiley! This morning I had diced ham and eggs, raisin bran muffins, and milk. For lunch I had more raisin bran muffins, milk, polish sausage, and lettuce salad. For supper I had avacotos, carrots, pea pods, cheese, and milk. Later I will have peanut butter, honey, and milk. Good food today! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:03 pm

Smiley, how do you cook tortellini and rotisrrie? first time i heard them.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Smiley » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:17 pm

Tortellini is an Italian pasta,sort of like a won ton, can have a ground meat or cheese filling,served with either a tomato based sauce or an Alfredo, or sometimes with pesto. The other was chicken breast roasted on a rotisserie. It came out pretty good.
BTW I enjoy cooking
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Smiley, that sounds like it tasted really good. For breakfast I had cooked oatmeal with raisins and milk, For lunch I had bean soup and soda crackers with carrots as well, and a couple of slices of cucumbers. For supper I am having 2 pieces of chicken, thighs, rice in gravy, several carrots, and a hand full of pea pods, and boy is it good! Later I will have either chocolate, or peanut butter honey and milk! Good food today! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:06 pm

Today for breakfast we had cooked oatmeal with raisins and milk. Then for lunch or dinner after church we had a salmon patty sandwich with lettuce and tomatoes, and milk for me, as well as a banana. For supper I am still eating pea pods, carrots, beets, and an avacoto. I will eat either chocolate or peanut butter, honey, and drink milk later. Good food today! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Smiley » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:03 pm

I had the day off today so I had time to cook something decent. I decided on Greek. We ended up having salad,pork souvlaki,and a spinach and feta filo pastry. I love having time to cook!
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:22 am

That is wonderful, Smiley that you find time to cook, enjoy that, and also enjoy eating it as well. I had the usual for breakfast! I had bean soup for lunch with carrots, pea pods, and milk. For supper I had two hot cakes, several eggs on top with some honey that our daughter bought for me when she was on the East Coast. I used to keep honey bees at one time, and she knows that I love honey! Then I had peanut butter, honey, and more milk! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:51 am

yo smiley...you are a cook indeed. dont tell it too much here makes me hungry lol
i broke my diet yesterday i ate sizzling sisig pork....helped my sinusis alot and sweat alot too. :)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum