healing heart

Moderator: youngj

Re: healing heart

Postby lovelessgurl87 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:44 am

thank u so much to u Ms. Sin and Tom.. As of now I am focusing on what the world toss me everyday.. I just keep on busying myself and talk to God.. In that way, i am still surviving and always carry a smile on my face. :D
lovelessgurl87

Postby ms.sin17 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:28 am

lovelessgurl87 wrote:thank u so much to u Ms. Sin and Tom.. As of now I am focusing on what the world toss me everyday.. I just keep on busying myself and talk to God.. In that way, i am still surviving and always carry a smile on my face. :D

Thats great, Ms. lovelessgurl. Focus On what`s yOur present now. Choose the things that are good for you and in which you will be happy. Talking to God is also a very big help to you and can help you to release the bad things that is on deep within. Talking to God is nicer than to get drunk. I also used to talk with Him rather than doing things that can cause spoilage to me. I am more happy talking with Him. On Earth, we must learn how to deal with different people, socialize with them, talking to them and etc. We must also survive with different situations that we are having. Remember, whatever things that life would brought to us, we only just need to forgive and forget. It wont be easy but this is the realization of life and as I`ve said, we must learn to deal with it. In my high school days, I am afraid to go to school.. :? I`m afraid of what Life will brought to me each day but now that I`m a lady, I realized that I must not afraid to face what are the realizations of the world/life because this is where I am living. Many people would make you happy, sad, cry, hurt, blessful and etc. but I realized just go with the flow of life. If someone is making you happy then laugh/smile, if someone made you hurt then cry and forgive the person whom hurted you then forget and if you feel that you are blessful then learn to share your blessings to others! :D Life is full of surprises, you cannot tell what will suppose to happen in the next day, so do good with your fellowmen, we just need to come only in the Lord for Him to recognize us. He already knows whats our need, we just have to be known it before God for Him to recognize us. Whatever it is, I know that healing a wounded heart is not an easy thing to do at all. You need time to recover, you need to have the courage to forgive and to forget. I just hope that we`re going to continue our prayers to the Lord because He is the only one in the world that knows us more than we ever know. I also believe that we never really know whats the best for us it is only Him! The father of all gods and the God that is full of compassion to us.. Jesus Christ! :P

Let us made our burdens known before the Lord!! :D :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby tom » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:10 pm

ms.sin17 wrote:
Thats great, Ms. lovelessgurl. Focus On what`s yOur present now. Choose the things that are good for you and in which you will be happy. Talking to God is also a very big help to you and can help you to release the bad things that is on deep within. Talking to God is nicer than to get drunk. I also used to talk with Him rather than doing things that can cause spoilage to me. I am more happy talking with Him. On Earth, we must learn how to deal with different people, socialize with them, talking to them and etc. We must also survive with different situations that we are having. Remember, whatever things that life would brought to us, we only just need to forgive and forget. It wont be easy but this is the realization of life and as I`ve said, we must learn to deal with it. In my high school days, I am afraid to go to school.. :? I`m afraid of what Life will brought to me each day but now that I`m a lady, I realized that I must not afraid to face what are the realizations of the world/life because this is where I am living. Many people would make you happy, sad, cry, hurt, blessful and etc. but I realized just go with the flow of life. If someone is making you happy then laugh/smile, if someone made you hurt then cry and forgive the person whom hurted you then forget and if you feel that you are blessful then learn to share your blessings to others! :D Life is full of surprises, you cannot tell what will suppose to happen in the next day, so do good with your fellowmen, we just need to come only in the Lord for Him to recognize us. He already knows whats our need, we just have to be known it before God for Him to recognize us. Whatever it is, I know that healing a wounded heart is not an easy thing to do at all. You need time to recover, you need to have the courage to forgive and to forget. I just hope that we`re going to continue our prayers to the Lord because He is the only one in the world that knows us more than we ever know. I also believe that we never really know whats the best for us it is only Him! The father of all gods and the God that is full of compassion to us.. Jesus Christ! :P

Let us made our burdens known before the Lord!! :D :D

wow... more beautiful, wise words from carlota... i enjoy reading your stories about the things that happened to you when you were young, and reading what you learn from those experiences... :)
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby tom » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:31 pm

lovelessgurl87 wrote:thank u so much to u Ms. Sin and Tom.. As of now I am focusing on what the world toss me everyday.. I just keep on busying myself and talk to God.. In that way, i am still surviving and always carry a smile on my face. :D

you are welcome, kris... it is good to hear you are smiling and being close to Jesus in your heart... :)
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby purex » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:39 am

Hello Miss Lovelessgurl, try to read the topic on "Devotion, inspiration, prayers... it will help you.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby purex » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:35 am

There are lots of frustrations in life but i always charge them in Romans 8:28, All things work together for good to them that Love God
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby ms.sin17 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:33 am

purex wrote:

There are lots of frustrations in life but i always charge them in Romans 8:28, All things work together for good to them that Love God

YES! In our church that verse is a very big deal.. Romans 8:28 says All things work together for good for those who love the Lord! In our past experiences, maybe we cannot understand our situation.. we often asks ourselves.. why? why? why? :oops: :roll: But we must always consider what the Book of Romans said.. If you love the Lord all these things that is happening in our lives now is working together all for good! So we the key is only to love and to trust the Lord Jesus our King! :D Then later by His Grace and His Mercy, we would know the answers of our questions.. In my part, trusting in Lord is difficult because you would really feel some doubtfulness in your heart but if we just have to TRY this thing "trust in Him" He would work these things together for good in us.. :D Praise Him!! :D :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby purex » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:01 am

There are lots of frustrations in life but i always charge them in Romans 8:28, All things work together for good to them that Love God [/quote]

YES! In our church that verse is a very big deal.. Romans 8:28 says All things work together for good for those who love the Lord! In our past experiences, maybe we cannot understand our situation.. we often asks ourselves.. why? why? why? :oops: :roll: But we must always consider what the Book of Romans said.. If you love the Lord all these things that is happening in our lives now is working together all for good! So we the key is only to love and to trust the Lord Jesus our King! :D Then later by His Grace and His Mercy, we would know the answers of our questions.. In my part, trusting in Lord is difficult because you would really feel some doubtfulness in your heart but if we just have to TRY this thing "trust in Him" He would work these things together for good in us.. :D Praise Him!! :D :D[/quote]

Why don't you try to ask counsel from your friends or family who is responsible on you or from people whom you can count on. Nothing is too hard to speak to those people who love you.
purex

Postby ms.sin17 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:11 pm

I did all of that but for me the best and the most effective way of healing a heart is to confide in the Lord and realize to love ourselves first before loving others. I remember how hurting it was for me to ask the Lord to help me to forget my ex, cause I don't want to forget him, I always insisting that he is really the one for me.. at first it was soooo hard, I learned to cry, cry and cry but my tears has nothing to do with my situation anymore. I just pray, pray and pray to Him and asked Him the most painful thing in my life at that time. I can testify that Prayers are so powerful.

I realized that there is no such thing as to 'move on' in this world.. it is a only a matter of 'acceptance'..
ms.sin17

Postby crisipicada » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:22 pm

ms.sin17 wrote:I did all of that but for me the best and the most effective way of healing a heart is to confide in the Lord and realize to love ourselves first before loving others. I remember how hurting it was for me to ask the Lord to help me to forget my ex, cause I don't want to forget him, I always insisting that he is really the one for me.. at first it was soooo hard, I learned to cry, cry and cry but my tears has nothing to do with my situation anymore. I just pray, pray and pray to Him and asked Him the most painful thing in my life at that time. I can testify that Prayers are so powerful.

I realized that there is no such thing as to 'move on' in this world.. it is a only a matter of 'acceptance'..

Mis. Sin17 you really had a tough time in your past relationship. From now on focus on your studies
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!