How Can We Mend a Broken Heart?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: How Can We Mend a Broken Heart?

Postby Edwin » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:28 am

Yes, lie_ta, that does happen that people are afraid to trust another is one has let you down, and we see that in every day life all the time. But Red is correct in that just because one cheats that does not mean that others will cheat, and everyone is different. You could say once a cheater always a cheater, and that might not necessarily be true, but I think it is probably true. If someone will cheat on their bf/gf to go with you, they will probably cheat on you to go with someone else. But I think there are lots of people who have pure motives and who will love you only, so don't be afraid to move on and find someone else. It probably is a good thing to give a little time for healing so that you don't take your bad feelings into the next relationship. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Yes Sir Ed, I agree with you. Take time to heal. When you are ready to go on dating that is a good sign that you have moved on. It is not good that you go on dating and do rebound. Telling your dates about ex-bf how hurt you were is not good idea too.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Yes, Red, on the rebound is not good. Also the new bf/gl does not want to hear about the past hurts. It is good to have some honestly about telling the new person about the past as not to hide the past dishonestly, but I think they get tired of hearing it in a hurry. Be happy that you have someone new, and forget the past, and be prepared for future joys with the new person. Don't disappoint yourself and don't disappoint them. I heard someone say recently don't waste your energy on negative thoughts, because you only hurt yourself. Don't let that person of the past rob you of your present joy! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Edwin wrote:Yes, Red, on the rebound is not good. Also the new bf/gl does not want to hear about the past hurts. It is good to have some honestly about telling the new person about the past as not to hide the past dishonestly, but I think they get tired of hearing it in a hurry. Be happy that you have someone new, and forget the past, and be prepared for future joys with the new person. Don't disappoint yourself and don't disappoint them. I heard someone say recently don't waste your energy on negative thoughts, because you only hurt yourself. Don't let that person of the past rob you of your present joy! :D :D :D :D

That I agree 100 percent.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby crisipicada » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:00 am

Most of the time, miscommunication is the problem of any relationship. Sometimes, we do not know whether what he or she is saying is in anger or being arrogant. People who are straight forward are sometimes been known to be strict. We judge people the way he or she speaks. Sometimes, we are not giving time to understand what he or she is saying, then we come up with decisions that will end up to heart broken. Hope that good communication is being practice and more understanding to someone is important to have a good relationship.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:16 am

Yes, Crisi, communication is a big thing. Often times we don't see the person, so we don't have their body language to help us interpret what they are saying, or rather how they are saying what they are saying. Then it is hard to judge what the intent is behind what is being said. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:14 pm

I was bless by the message when I listen to the sermon given by Pastor Charles Stanley over the television last Sunday. It was about giving your heart future to the Lord. I am reminded not to worry because God is personally work in our lives and He knows what is best for us. Sometimes we make decisions of our own and lose the best of God for us. Many reasons why God is still not giving what we pray it is because He is still on process to make things to put it right. He cleanse our hearts and motives while waiting for answers of our prayers. Another is He is preparing for us to receive what He has for us.

I am so much revive and my heart and mind was renewed. I am so grateful for all the Pastors and Preachers who really have the heart to be used by God to be an encouragement and be a blessing for people who almost lose heart.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu May 03, 2012 9:12 am

Yes, Crisi, that is wonderful when we can listen to a preacher or pastor who has God's word for us, and it helps us find our way. When we feel discouraged then that word comes to give us hope and help direct our way. Yes, Charles Stanley is good! God does know what is best for us, and yes, sometimes we make our own way, and we lose what is best for us from God. He does cleanse our hearts and He prepares us for what He has for us. Another wonderful song for us is, "His Eye Is On the Sparrow," and if His eye is on the sparrow, we know He watches us. "Sometimes I feel discouraged, and think my life is in vain" but we know if God is concerned about the sparrow, He is concerned about us! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:18 am

fenmoor wrote:
crisipicada wrote:How can we live for tomorrow? Our joy turns to sorrow. We do not meant to hurt someone and what has done cannot be undone. We have been hurt, feeling desperate, discourage, sad, and disappointed. How do we mend a broken a heart. How do we find a place to start? How can we learn to trust each other? How do we wipe away the tears ? It seems it is hopeless because no one forgives. If only we can change mind and heart and let us change within. I miss your simple smile. How can we live when we still love the person? To be happy again Is worth all to start all over again?

Wow what a question... you ask easy ones! Like what is the meaning of life!?!?!?! :D :D :D :D

But there is a saying Crissi, "time heals all wounds". It may not happen in a week, it may not happen in a year or a decade, but it will happen. At least you understand that now is not the time to start a new relationship, that would be a disaster! We would try to fill a hole in our heart only to destroy another person just to make us feel better... NOT GOOD!

But the question I can answer here is; "To be happy again Is worth all to start all over again?". Crissi, if you could have the love and the joy that you had back again, would you take it? Would you risk the possibility of the pain you are now feeling to soar into the heights of love. To take a chance on another person that he might just be what you have waited for your whole life? That indeed you 2 shall become one flesh? It is said that Donald Trump has been bankrupt many times. But he still kept trying until he succeeded. I do not think wealth is that important, but love certainly is! Fight for you and your future... fight for the children that Crissi wants in the future, DO NOT be defeated by this... No pain lasts forever, but the joy of a pure relationship CAN last... CAN be renewed every day to bring you contentment and joy. Do not give up Crissi... you can do it!

Bill

Bill,

How can we not feel being heart broken? Is there a way?

How can we avoid being in pain? Yes, I know that no pain last forever.... But why a lot of people will end up heart broken?

How i wish I am a robot and do not have emotional baggage at heart about the past because it is very hard for me to move on.

Crisi.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:49 pm

Yes, Crisi it is hard when our hearts get broken. It is hard to move on, and the Lord is our only help, and He can and will help us. The emotional baggage is heavy, and the Lord will help to bear our heavy burdens. We must cast our cares on Jesus because He cares for us! :D :D
Edwin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum