Why are you on this site?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Why are you on this site?

Postby purex » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:04 am

tom wrote:Hi everyone, i'm enjoying reading the posts here and learning new things... but, my primary motivation for coming to this site is the "hunger and thirst" i have in my soul (and body) for a physically affectionate christian woman (a woman who has a loving, personal, intimate relationship with Jesus)... a woman who can be both a "soul-mate" and a "body-mate"... ( i understand the truth that our deepest needs and desires can only be satisfied by God's presence in us... and that the ultimate goal of creation is for God to be "all in all" (1cor. 15:28)... but, for now... "in the meantime", i'm still "thirsty" for a wife...

You are right. I want to be happy with my love life and that include sex life.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby crisipicada » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:29 am

chaychay644 wrote:So, why are you on this site?..what is your purpose of joining on this forum?..are you here beacuse you wanted to share your ideas and use this board as a way to further understand/teach others/give advice, as opposed to someone coming here looking for help? Tell us please...

This is the way that we can understand other culture and beliefs. This is a very good site to know whom you are compatible with, whom you are interested to in the long run. I hope to find my partner here :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby ms.sin17 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:03 am

crisipicada wrote:
chaychay644 wrote:So, why are you on this site?..what is your purpose of joining on this forum?..are you here beacuse you wanted to share your ideas and use this board as a way to further understand/teach others/give advice, as opposed to someone coming here looking for help? Tell us please...

This is the way that we can understand other culture and beliefs. This is a very good site to know whom you are compatible with, whom you are interested to in the long run. I hope to find my partner here :D :D :D

COrreCt, Crispy.. Think pOsitive! GoOd LuCk tO yOur search here.. DOnt LOse hOpe!:P
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby chaychay644 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:39 am

stanley wrote:

I am searching for a right woman to marry

I am sure, you'll find what you're looking for..just have faith.. :) :)
chaychay644

Postby red » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:44 am

Actually, to be honest naman noh...i started joining here when i got a message from Michael that there is a forum..I found it interesting then there was sweepstakes! So the more i got enticed... :lol:
Anyway, it's fun here. I lavvvit.. :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby ms.sin17 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:53 am

red wrote:Actually, to be honest naman noh...i started joining here when i got a message from Michael that there is a forum..I found it interesting then there was sweepstakes! So the more i got enticed... :lol:

I agree with yOu, reD.. the Sweepstakes made us mOre enticing in jOining the fOrum.. :D I Like the peOpLe here tOo.. very friendLy and kind.. :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby purex » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:34 pm

ms.sin17 wrote:
red wrote:Actually, to be honest naman noh...i started joining here when i got a message from Michael that there is a forum..I found it interesting then there was sweepstakes! So the more i got enticed... :lol:

I agree with yOu, reD.. the Sweepstakes made us mOre enticing in jOining the fOrum.. :D I Like the peOpLe here tOo.. very friendLy and kind.. :D

Great keep on Posting, Red
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby chaychay644 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:06 pm

stanley wrote:I am searching for a right woman to marry

I am sure, you'll find the one for you here in Jaderune..just have faith and I'm sure God will help you.. :) :)
chaychay644

Postby bachuichui » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:13 am

purex wrote:
tom wrote:Hi everyone, i'm enjoying reading the posts here and learning new things... but, my primary motivation for coming to this site is the "hunger and thirst" i have in my soul (and body) for a physically affectionate christian woman (a woman who has a loving, personal, intimate relationship with Jesus)... a woman who can be both a "soul-mate" and a "body-mate"... ( i understand the truth that our deepest needs and desires can only be satisfied by God's presence in us... and that the ultimate goal of creation is for God to be "all in all" (1cor. 15:28)... but, for now... "in the meantime", i'm still "thirsty" for a wife...

You are right. I want to be happy with my love life and that include sex life.

my reason in joining this forum is to gain an insight and understanding..
i enjoy reading posts which sometimes makes me laugh and sad..
bachuichui

Postby chaychay644 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:51 pm

bachuichui wrote:my reason in joining this forum is to gain an insight and understanding..
i enjoy reading posts which sometimes makes me laugh and sad..

were all glad to know that you enjoy reading posts here in the forum..we'll be looking forward to gain insight from you as well :) :) :)
chaychay644

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum