Kissing Through the Partition!

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Kissing Through the Partition!

Postby Edwin » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:53 pm

I saw a very interesting picture on visa journey. It is the avatar of Tintin and Mike. They are from the Philippines and San Diego, California repectively. The avatar is a good picture of what it might be like to be in a long distance relationship where two people communicate a lot over the internet, chat, cell phones, text, and so on. The picture is of the lady on top with a partition underneath her, and she is kissing with her guy underneath her with his lips up against the partition, and her lips down against the partition on the other side. They are competely separated, but they are kissing each other. What a nice picture of long distance love, huh? :D :D
Edwin

Re: Kissing Through the Partition!

Postby red » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:32 pm

My nick name is Tintin but definitely it isnt me. Hehe.... Thats sad kissing on a partition. You know ldr could be enermous fond of feelings, the excitement etc but once together it isnt as exciting sometimes but enjoyment and happiness and contentment being together.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Well, Red, it almost seemed like I was talking about you, huh? Yes I thought the avatar was clever, but it represents something kind of sad. They were kissing each other, and the partition made it look like they were each on the other side right with each other, but in reality the partition represents thousands of miles, and maybe also the partition represents their video chat. They are so close that they are kissing each other, but yet there is a definate separation making physical contact impossible. I think it is nice to have the capability of video chat, e-mail, cell phone, and so on, but close enough to touch and embrace is much better! We do the best we can, huh, until we can do better! :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:37 am

I found this article on how a woman wants to be kissed. Again it may not be the answer for every woman, but these are ideas proposed by a number of women. As the articles says there is not one way that fits every situation, but these are a number of approaches. What is right, comes natural, and fits the situation is what is best. Here is this article that you might be interested in reading the ideas these various women have:

How women want to be kissed
By Karen Robinovitz

Kisses are more than a meeting of the lips. When done well, they’re a form of communication, a surefire way to tell a woman “I want you” and “I love you.” When done badly, kisses can be... well, the kiss of death for a new relationship. So, forgive us for asking, but how do your kisses rate? You’ve probably been smooching for so many years that you take your skills for granted. Stop for a moment and think about it, though: Are you really good at it? Could your repertoire use some refreshing?

To help any man become an even better kisser, we went on a fact-finding mission. Below, nine women reveal what makes them go weak at the knees. (Is some of this information contradictory? Well, yes; what can I say? One woman’s thrill is another woman’s turn-off. Love is like that sometimes.) Now go ahead and read their stories, and then put these insider insights to work for you.

Put some passion in it
“We want to be kissed slowly, constantly, and passionately, all over... like you really mean it! We want to be kissed long, slow, deep and hard — all at once.”
– Cynthia Garrett, actress/television host and “Hip Girl” blogger

Inch on over and make that move... slowly
“Never ask a woman if you can kiss her. If you really can’t read the signs, you are better off not even trying. What does work? Getting closer and closer without touching builds tension, and that leads to the ultimate lip-lock.”
– Amy Sacco, owner of NYC clubs Bungalow 8 and Lot 61

Watch out for the nose!
“A deep, hot kiss for me means mouth on mouth, the perfect alignment of noses, and a hand inching up to hold the back of my neck.”
– Elizabeth Lippman, photographer

Try a kissing bandit technique
“A kiss doesn’t have to be face-to-face to be breathtaking. When my husband and I first started dating, I was standing at a bar ordering a drink when he came up behind me, put his arms around my waist and kissed the side of my neck, right under my ear. It literally sent shivers down my spine. I remember thinking: ‘Wow! I hope this relationship lasts!’”
– Kimberly Lewis, magazine editor

Always be a gentleman
“A man needs to have the right amount of confidence and gentleness to deliver a good kiss. Being over-confident is a big turn-off for me. I hate when a guy is so full of himself that he goes in for the kiss when you haven’t given him a single signal yet to do so. Yuck!”
– Danna Weiss, fashion expert and founder, consciousjewelry.com

Put your fingers in her hair
“I like to have my hair stroked while kissing or having him pull my head closer. Men taking control is a total turn-on.”
– Melissa de la Cruz, best-selling author of the Blue Bloods series

Don’t underestimate the power of eye contact
“I love it when a guy stops kissing me for a moment, places his hand on my face, and then just stares at me like he could devour me before going in for another kiss — that is just heaven.”
– Carmindy, author and makeup artist/beauty expert for TLC’s What Not To Wear

Pull off the perfect PDA
“An intense kiss when you’re not expecting it is so sexy. I was on a date with my now-husband and we were walking down the street, when out of nowhere, he pressed his body up against mine and began making out with me passionately. He didn’t care who walked by or if anyone screamed, ‘Get a room!’ That was a while ago, and I still think about it all the time.”
– Alexis Karl, painter and creator of the cherry bomb killer perfume line

Deliver the sweetest series of smooches
“After a make-out session, end it with a hint of sweetness... like a tiny peck on each cheek, then the tip of the nose, and then the forehead. That mix of naughty and nice sends chills up my spine. Yum.”
– Alexandra Bellak, real estate agent

Karen Robinovitz, author of The Fashionista Files, is a New York-based writer who covers fashion, trends, entertainment, and relationships.

Article courtesy of Match.com.
Edwin

Postby red » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:54 am

I love kissing to my husband. When nothing else to talk about then just play. Thats the most special moment we both love just in bed pillow talk and dream and talk talk. Theres alot to talk about.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:40 pm

Yes, Red, kissing is good exercise! It keeps your lips in shape for whatever they are needed for! For many years I needed my lips for my trombone playing, and it was important to keep them in good shape! Yes, it is fun to kiss! Kissing and pillow talk I think go hand in hand! There are many ways to kiss! You can get your tongue involved if you want to, but I would be careful as you could get it bitten! Also there are a lot of places on the body you could kiss, but some of them, not for me! Nothing below the belly button would get kissed by these lips. Mostly anywhere else I think is fine, and some of it very sexy! Be careful with that one! Anyway mainly what is proper, and what God would be pleased with, and I think we have a good idea about that. On the back of the neck, on the lips while holding the face and looking into the eyes, and well, you get the picture! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby Smiley » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:22 pm

Edwin wrote:I saw a very interesting picture on visa journey. It is the avatar of Tintin and Mike. They are from the Philippines and San Diego, California repectively. The avatar is a good picture of what it might be like to be in a long distance relationship where two people communicate a lot over the internet, chat, cell phones, text, and so on. The picture is of the lady on top with a partition underneath her, and she is kissing with her guy underneath her with his lips up against the partition, and her lips down against the partition on the other side. They are competely separated, but they are kissing each other. What a nice picture of long distance love, huh? :D :D

Maybe they just really like the partition :lol:
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:41 pm

That is very funny, Smiley! :lol: :lol: It was definate a different way of thinking about that. Here they were, the lady on the top and the guy underneath. She looked like she was doing a push up with her face right on the partition, and his face up against the partition, their lips together, kissing, but no there was a partition between, I guess representing the thousands of miles by which they were separated, yet they were skyping, yming, emailing, talking on the cell phone, so no doubt they felt as it they were right together, but they couldn't touch. I think this blows bigblastguy's idea that you can't date online or have a b/f or g/f! I think you can date online, and it can be more than a fantacy! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:06 am

I have thought about this quite a bit, and it was really interesting to see what was posted. There was a picture of a guy and a gal, and they were kissing. It was like there was a floor between them, and one was below the floor, and the other was above the floor. It was like they are doing pushups with their hands on each other's hands. Their mouths were together. That floor represented the thousands of miles they were from each other, but at the same time that floor represended their communication. They were separated, but they were together because they could write each other letter, email each other, send things to each other, they could chat and video chat. So they were apart but thanks to technology they were together. I know they are lonely being apart, but they felt the warmth also of being together. I know it is difficult to have long distance relationships, but I think if two people are honest with each other, and those two people have integrity, a romantic relationship is very possible that would be satisfying and legitimate. I think it will be so much better when those two people can touch each other, embrace, and kiss for real, actually feeling each other's bodies, breathing rhythms, and feel their breath! Love would truely be in the air then, huh? :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum